“I just broke down”: Yow Yeh opens up on devastating ankle injury, return attempt and retirement

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Hands down one of my favourite players to ever don the jersey and absolutely would have been an all-time great - at all levels. The skillset he had was just unbelievable, with speed and physicality to boot...I can't think of a single player who has emerged since who had the same attributes as Jharal, he was a once in a generation talent. Still devastated tbh, and I'm glad he's accepted it all and moved on, something like that could really throw your life off the rails.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Hands down one of my favourite players to ever don the jersey and absolutely would have been an all-time great - at all levels. The skillset he had was just unbelievable, with speed and physicality to boot...I can't think of a single player who has emerged since who had the same attributes as Jharal, he was a once in a generation talent. Still devastated tbh, and I'm glad he's accepted it all and moved on, something like that could really throw your life off the rails.

It was mentioned earlier on here and a really good call - he was Cobbo and Mariner rolled into one. Never seen anything like him.

Broncs1459

Broncs1459

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2012
Every rugby league player should be able to Squat 180kg for 10 reps to prevent this

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012
Every now and then my boy will bring me tiktok highlight reels of someone, just the other day he brought me a reel of JYY fending off just about an entire team no F's given - I told him he needs to watch more reels of that player and learn...

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.