10/11 Football Thead

Delete a few at least, takes like six years to load the page! [icon_lol1.

Heskey announces international retirement after 62 games for just 7 goals, in other news my cats breath smells like cat food.

Henry has gone to the MLS.

I won't miss the French cheat one bit. Pedro had well and truly taken his spot and now Villa has taken Pedro's.

what the hell Chelsea..

their new away kit.

P00205.jpg

The Brizz said:
I won't miss the French cheat one bit. Pedro had well and truly taken his spot and now Villa has taken Zlatan's.

fixed that for you

What do you guys expect your teams lineup will be at the start of the season?

victor valdes
dani alves
pique
puyol
abidal
fabregas/keita
xavi
iniesta
messi
villa
pedro

Cech
Carvalho
Terry
Alex
Ferreira
Essien
Lampard
Benayoun
Malouda
Drogba
Anelka

I'd expect Chelsea to sign someone else to start ahead of Benayoun in midfield tbh. Have they been linked with anyone else?

It will be a massive boost to chelsea if Essien can go without injury for a season too.

And what happened to Mascherano going to Barca? Or did that turn out to be a load of bollocks?

Scotty said:
I'd expect Chelsea to sign someone else to start ahead of Benayoun in midfield tbh. Have they been linked with anyone else?

It will be a massive boost to chelsea if Essien can go without injury for a season too.

And what happened to Mascherano going to Barca? Or did that turn out to be a load of bollocks?

Yeah without Joe Cole or Ballack, there isn't really a huge option. There is tonnes of talk about Kaka but Carlos has said that he isn't very interested.

Scotty said:
What do you guys expect your teams lineup will be at the start of the season?

----------------------Valdes---------------------
Alves-------Pique---------Puyol------Maxwell/Abidal
--------------------Busquets--------------------
-------------Xavi-------------Iniesta-----------
Messi---------------------------------------Villa
----------------------Zlatan---------------------

In the event Zlatan leaves it will be Villa or Messi in the centre with Pedro as the extra winger. I don't think Zlatan will go and I think Villa was at his best playing down the left cutting in for Spain, he looked better when Torres was on in the middle (even though Torres wasn't doing much) I think he will carve off the left for Barca.

Zlatan will go. But Villa playing down the left is a blessing. He's friggin dangerous when he comes in from there. He proved that in the WC.

BLEH F*CK OFF REAL MADRID.

Spanish daily AS claims Bastian Schweinsteiger’s agent has instructed Bayern Munich to listen to offers from Real Madrid for the Germany midfielder. Schweinsteiger, who enjoyed a superb World Cup, is also a potential replacement for Michael Ballack at Chelsea and his buyout clause is set at €55 million. Would Real purchase both of Germany’s holding midfielders, given they have a plethora of players in that position already?

The greed in football these days is sickening. I hate it.

Real don't need him, they are just inflating the values of world class footballers who end up sitting on the fucking bench anyway. It's going to take several big clubs going bust before something is done, but even then, I have no idea wtf could be done about it anyway.

Even big clubs have needs though, but clearly. Real Madrid, don't need anymore f*cking midfielders.

Chelsea would gladly have him after losing Ballack.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • upthebroncs
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • Hoof Hearted
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.