10/11 Football Thead

It's not just Real Madrid either, Machester City are guilty of it obviously, Chelsea went apeshit with money for a while too. Clubs are even unreasonable in their asking price for players. Tottenham asked us for 10million for Alan Hutton FFS, and the carry on we had trying to get Darren Bent was ridiculous. No wonder they are known for being jews (no offence penny). There is just TOO much money in football these days. A leaked document with a summary of West Hams salaries was posted on the Sunderland board this week, Danny Gabbidon is apprently getting 50k/week FFS, that's just sad. No wonder they are up shit creek as well.

Money is a massive issue with football at the moment, but no-one will stop it. ever. big clubs want to spend money, and they have a say over everything.

no worries Scotty. Look at the Cubs, all the money in the world but have jew owners and they don't buy anyone haha.

I'd take him anyday at Chelsea. If he was to come, sorry let me rephrase that, WHEN he comes, he will fit nicely into the right midfield. As someone said above, Real already have a whole host of world class midfielders, surely they don't need anyone else given they're getting Khadeira. Besides, we're losing ballack so we need a new right midfielser and Schweinsteiger would fill that void.

Schweinsteiger surely couldn't replace Yossi though! Carlos has special plans for him!

Yossi's going into left midfield and Schweinsteigers going into right midfield is my prediction.

pennywisealfie said:

Benayoun. I was taking the piss [icon_lol1.

If Chelsea get Schweinsteiger, Benayoun will definitely be on the bench.

Schweinsteiger has been consistently average for Bayern Munich and consistently awesome for Germany, the guy is like Podolski and will flop hard at Chelsea/Madrid or wherever. Besides they have Essien and Mikel who are both absolute class holding midfielders and that is where Bastien plays so it is yet again a stupid, unnecessary swoop for a player that is not required.

Hatchy said:
Yossi's going into left midfield and Schweinsteigers going into right midfield is my prediction.

If those two guys play wide all year for Chelsea they will miss the top 4. Neither are wide player one is a DM the other is an AM, both completely central players. Barcelona thought about Benayoun as Xavi/Iniesta cover last year and that would have been ok, but at a big club he is a bench player. The fact you don't even mention Malouda completely puzzles me because he is just about the EPL's best winger.

Mabye ive got it mixed up [icon_shru . I just got the info from my friend. I heard that malouda was moving forwards up to a left forward or something like that and Yossi taking his spot in the wing. But other than that I don't know. All I know is that Schweiny is tipped to take ballacks spot on the right wing.

Chelsea don't really need him, it'd be good to see him though. But Mikel and essien are so god damn good.

It'll be good to see Schweiny in the EPL, not too mention on my team _woohoo_ I was impressed by him in the world cup.

Went to Everton v Brisbane tonight...or last night lol. Decent match, Everton should have scored more with the chances they created but thats football, Brisbane did well to keep them at bay. Rodwell scored a cracker, hopefully he turns out to be the player fans are expecting.

Struggled to type that. Well pissed like.

Everton 2 - 1, was nil all at the half, then 1 all before Everton got a late one.

Roar played really well I thought, very patient and look the goods for 2010/11, but we've said that before I suppose.

I was planning to buy tickets to the match, but I never got around to buying the tickets.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • upthebroncs
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mr Fourex
  • teampjta
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.