10/11 Football Thead

Arghhhh should have won that one, dominated but Joe Hart showed why Given will be on the bench all year.

Barring injury very excited about our prospects after that effort tonight.

Now for Young Boys on Tuesday night (Wednesday am our time), this is the big one we MUST win

BREAKING NEWS: There was a massacre up at west brom today. Known casualties are 11 and increasing. [icon_wink

6-0 to Chelsea F*** YEH! Drogba looking the goods early on icon_smile

Man it would suck being a baggies fan

Russo said:
Arghhhh should have won that one, dominated but Joe Hart showed why Given will be on the bench all year.

Now for Young Boys on Tuesday night (Wednesday am our time), this is the big one we MUST win

I haven't seen the game, but apparently you guys are EXTREMELY lucky for it not to be 4/5-1.

Apparently Ozil has quit Bremen for Real.. not cool.

mal said:
Russo said:

I haven't seen the game, but apparently you guys are EXTREMELY lucky for it not to be 4/5-1.

Understatement Mal, done in by the astro turf and not showing Young Boys respect [icon_wink
The 2 away goals will be extremely useful but, and back at the hopefully we can do the business next Wednesday

So the silliest day in football is underway in Europe, the excitement of last minute transfers and relief of players finally getting signed after ridiculously drawn out speculation.

Can't wait for the rumors to start on bbc

"My mates Nan cleans the bogs at Stamford bridge, and she told him her mate saw a helicopter land in the carpark and *Insert various high-profile footballers name here* got out"

Haha yes, I am following it on the Liverpool forum I visit. Utter madness!

Barca got Masch with plenty of time to spare so its all good!

My mate's dog was frolicking in the park with another dog whose owner knows Michael Owen's agent. Apparently Blackpool are interested in a loan move.

Just seen Messi and Kaka having a bacon sarny in a cafe in Manchester....

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Just seen Chopra having a bacon sandwich in Blackpool.

The Brizz said:
Just seen Messi and Kaka having a bacon sarny in a cafe in Manchester....

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. That's pretty funny

As a Blackburn Rovers employee I can confirm Luciano Becchio is not at Blackburn Rovers today but Rory Delap and three unnamed South American internationals are all booked in to the hairdressers across the road from the ground... wonder what they could be doing there

Spurs could be signing Babel for 9m. What do you think of that Russo?

I am one of the few remaining Liverpool supporters that rates Babel! If he can find his feet, I reckon he would be an absolute handful for the opposition. I think he would fit in with Tottenham's style of play as well.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • davidp
  • jd87
  • Galah
  • Maroon4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.