1996 Framed Broncos Jersey

H

Happy Laurie

Aug 17, 2018
Hi,

I have for sale a 1996 Signed Broncos Jersey. It is the old style jersey. I would consider it a rarity these days.
It is framed in a good case.....

This is for aCharity Organisation, and they are hoping to get as much for it as possible.

It is located in Toowoomba, & would need to be collected.

I was approved to place it on here by "Nashy".

Hoping to here from some keen collectors.

More photos available.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.JPG
    IMG_0305.JPG
    620.5 KB · Views: 218
Which charity, out of curiosity?

Also do you have a list of the players who signed it?

Last edited:
Looks like one G Tallis at least... in his year off? Or maybe they signed the previous season’s jersey

How much they looking for? Given nashy is one of the more forthright characters on here I’m sure he won’t mind me asking what price expectations there are

How much they looking for? Given nashy is one of the more forthright characters on here I’m sure he won’t mind me asking what price expectations there are
Hi,
I was hoping for about $350. It is fully tax deductible. But if you would like to offer more please feel free too.
I hope you are interested as it goes to helping the Toowoomba Hospice.
Kind Regards,

Ray.

Hi,
It is for the Toowoomba Hospice.
And I don't have an actual list, but I can try a closer photo for you.
I looked on the Broncos website and looked at the players who played that year. But that is as far as I got.
I will await your reply... I hope that you may be interested.
Ray

Hi,
It is for the Toowoomba Hospice.
And I don't have an actual list, but I can try a closer photo for you.
I looked on the Broncos website and looked at the players who played that year. But that is as far as I got.
I will await your reply... I hope that you may be interested.
Ray
Yes, please do find out who is a signatory. I'm a bit interested too.

Hi,
I was hoping for about $350. It is fully tax deductible. But if you would like to offer more please feel free too.
I hope you are interested as it goes to helping the Toowoomba Hospice.
Kind Regards,

Ray.

A donation that you receive something for is not tax deductible

Yes, please do find out who is a signatory. I'm a bit interested too.
I am having a hard time finding matching signatures, but I think I can see Wayne Bennett, Kevin Walters, Gordon Tallis, Tonie Carroll, Daren Lockyer.
But I am sure someone at the Broncos could probably clarify the signatures. Hopefully you are interested..
Ray

Which charity, out of curiosity?

Also do you have a list of the players who signed it?
I am having a hard time finding matching signatures, but I think I can see Wayne Bennett, Kevin Walters, Gordon Tallis, Tonie Carroll, Daren Lockyer.
But I am sure someone at the Broncos could probably clarify the signatures. Hopefully you are interested..
Ray

A donation that you receive something for
Ray
Thanks Ray, thought your name would be Laurie for some reason!

Unread

Active Now

• levikaden
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Horseheadsup
  • Mighty Bronx
  • The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.