2006 preliminary final

K

kluppy

QCup Player
Feb 2, 2010
hi everyone,

new member here so forgive me if this has been asked before, does anyone know where i can get my hands on a copy of the broncos-bulldogs 2006 preliminary final? i have a bulldogs supporting mate that needs an attitude adjustment.

Download Veoh, then head to the NRL site*

*do not download the game from the NRL server. It is against the law and frowned on here at BHQ......... hi?

hey thanks draggx, be good just to watch it myself!!!

all good mate.

Welcome to the site, do stick around as we are pretty good for Info during the Season.

beware Coxy and Nashy :P

kluppy said:
hi everyone,

new member here so forgive me if this has been asked before, does anyone know where i can get my hands on a copy of the broncos-bulldogs 2006 preliminary final? i have a bulldogs supporting mate that needs an attitude adjustment.

I too have one of those mates, reminding him of that game usually tends to shut him up though.

"an attitude readjustment", I like it. Maybe point out that the Bulldogs team were so humbled by that defeat that the only way forward for them was to buy half our squad.

gUt said:
"an attitude readjustment", I like it. Maybe point out that the Bulldogs team were so humbled by that defeat that the only way forward for them was to buy half our squad.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

This is probably my favourite Broncos game ever. I still can't believe how we came back in the 2nd half and how incredible Lockyer and Hodges played.

I still love how Bennett outed Mason in his book, for going off about how "Broncos are gone, woohoo" at half time...LOLZ!

IIRC when Berrigan scored his famous try in that game, one of the closest chasers was actually Mason.

He must have been pretty desperate to try and save face after running his mouth before the game was even over [icon_evillaugh

Well apparently Andrew Ryan smacked him over the head (metaphorically) after his little outburst in the tunnel, so they knew how uncool it was to write off your opposition like that.

Kind of like in 2000 when Andrew Johns was woohooing in the tunnel at half time in their preliminary final against the Roosters.

They lost too.

While we're on the topic:

OES.jpg

we have dominated them in finals matches over the years. the only time i can remember them beating us in a finals match was in 95. we beat them in the 93 prelim final, 98 grand final and 2006 prelim final. Michael Strahan might as well be a Brisbane Bronco because to the bulldogs in the finals we STOMP THEM OUT!!

I couldn't work out how to find the video on NRL site... been dying to see this again. Has anyone managed to do it?

Lol - don't bother with the first half though!!

Second half is just 40 minutes of pure awesomness.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Old Mate
  • john1420
  • Financeguy
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.