2008/2009 NFL Thread

I feel sorry for Warner throwing up stats like those in a losing Superbowl side must be hard to swallow.

What kind of soup do they dish up in the Souper Bowl?

Coxy said:
What kind of soup do they dish up in the Souper Bowl?

wah wah waaaaaaaaah

What a game. When Fitz got that TD I thought it was game over man, game over.

Big Ben showed poise beyond his years and has alraedy won 2 super bowls at 27. If the Steelers can keep this roster for the next couple years they could create a dynasty. Good young team with enough old heads to keep the ship straight.

Winslow got traded to the Bucs!

Haynesworth just signed with the 'Skins on a 7 year $100,000,000 deal!

Bart Scott signed with the Jets!

Gotta love the NFL off season!

LOLZ!

The Pats have traded Matt Cassel and Mike Vrabel to the Cheifs for a second round pick.

i wouldve thought the pats couldve got better than a 2nd rnd pick for cassell. vrabel is definitely a shadow of what he was.

I love the way the Raiders are staying away from free agency this off-season. Good idea. Would've been nice to see a play for Haynesworth or Jeff Saturday though/

No doubt they will make a reach for Crabtree or Harvin in the draft but LOL!

I think they should make a play for TJ. And it wouldn't surprise me if they went for Crabtree. haha.

TJ is at Seattle.

Al Davis loves assembling an all-star college lineup, he will take a WR in the draft.

I would think he should go an OT to give Russell some protection.

OT for sure. there will be around 3 or 4 quality O-lineman when it comes time for the raiders to pick, we have to take the best one available. **** crabtree.

T.O has been dumped by the Cowboys. Time to shine Al, pull out that checkbook.

Oakland is the home for loud mouth players. Bring me Pacman and T.O please.

some good things this off season, mainly javon walker, robert gallery and justin fargas taking paycuts. dumping kwame harris and we are in contention to get khalif barnes for our o-line, and kyle boller as our back up qb who is 1000 times better than tui.

if we can get barnes for our line, then maybe BJ Raji might be the best option for us in the draft.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.