2008/2009 NFL Thread

Lachy from Punchy said:
Mike Shanahan has been fired. After 14 years!!!!!!!!!

crazy stuff, but i cant say i feel sorry for him.

I think they said he's had one post season win since their Super Bowl wins in 97 and 98. I would've fired him years ago.

that could be true, only win of theirs i can remember was them beating the pats, the year the steelers last won it

The Ravens are on fire! I think if they make it through to the Big One, I can't see any NFC team beating their defense! Flacco is amazing as well.

they are kicking ass. and i loved the cards winning today as well. would be so stoked to see kurt pick up another superbowl ring.

Has anyone been watching the NFLs Greatest Games series on ESPN? 2 raiders games on the last 2 eps, The Sea of Hands game and the Tuck Rule game. one was awesome to watch. the other made me angry haha.

Philly beats New York! Go McNabb, prover the haterz wrong!

I can't see Arizona beating Philadelphia in the championship game.

GO THE CARDS!

Anyone watching the Pittsburgh V San Diego game atm?

crazy round of upsets. anyone can win the superbowl. go cards!

Seriously though. I think it will be very exciting next week to see who will make the Superbowl. I hate the Eagles, hence why I'm cheering on the Cards. As for the other game, GO THE RAVENS! They have had an awesome year mostly due to their impenetrable defense and an up and coming QB named Joe Flacco.

I have to say though, these weren't the four teams I had penciled in for the Divisional Champs at the start of the year. Makes the game that much more interesting though. I'm excited!

ps. I agree Clintos, I think out of the 4 the only team I would have thought would make it this far is the Steelers. After a couple years just following the sport and having keen interest, I came to the conclusion a couple months ago that Pittsburgh are my team. However, I don't mind the Eagles and I would love to see #52 get another superbowl with the Ravens.

Yeah, I'd love to see Lewis get another Superbowl ring. That being said, I'd love to see Warner get another one too. Bugger the Eagles...haha.

Je$ter said:
Clintos said:
[quote="Je$ter":1k80y2eo]**** the Cards, Steelers all the way baby.
Now that's just not nice. **** the Steelers!

GO THE CARDS!

Troy Polamalu will eat your children. While he sleeps.[/quote:1k80y2eo]

Polamalu is questionable for the weekend.

i actually like all 4 teams. so its gonna be an interesting weekend. I love the Steelers, i even own a Steelers jersey, the only jersey i own thats not a Raiders one. But Kurt Warner is one of my favourite players ever, so im getting behind the cardinals. Also a big Ray Lewis fan as well. Im happy with whoever wins. isnt it nice to have a playoffs without the patriots?

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Galco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.