2008/2009 NFL Thread

If Drew Brees continues putting up decent numbers, he'll take out Marinos record.

I want Brees to get it, but I think Portis will get it.

Brees has to average 300yds a game for the rest of the year to beat the record, he'll get it.

I'm cheering for Warner and Portis!

Rookie MVP: Jared Mayo, DeShaun Jackson or Steve Slaton.

Forte > Slaton

If Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco can lead there respective teams to the playoffs, it will definitley be a toss up betwen the two as to who gets RotY.

Matt Ryan has got it wrapped up. If he takes Atlanta to the playoffs, he can't be beaten there. Joe Flacco has been a decent find as well.

I forgot about Ryan...lol

I don't think Forte has done enough thus far in the season.

I don't know much about NFL at all, but, go Carolina panthers. they rule

Yeah they're not going too badly. Jake Delholmme is useless though.

yeah and hes my no 1 qb in my main fantasy league :(

Matt Cassel finally has a good game...and we still lose!

NOT HAPPY!

The Patriots seem to have a knack for making orsm QBs or just having really good front office personell.

Saints are destroying the Packers atm. Pierre Thomas just rushed 31yards for a TD and then snuffed the 2PT Conversion. It's 51-29 with 8.5 left in the 4th.

Tom Brady doesn't stand up to Manning. Its simple. Every statistic will tell you that. Who cares if TB is a great pressure player? So was Otto Graham, so was Joe Cool. The numbers are always going to matter when the Lore doesn't.

Manning > daylight > Post season Brady

I just bought a box set of all the Superbowls on Amazon.com. 20 Discs of Football for 100USD. They have 40 minute segment for the whole season, called 'road to the superbowl', and then another 20 mins of highlights from the Superbowl istelf!

Hooray!

Active Now

• Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.