2008/2009 NFL Thread

$100? That's mega decent. Can you get any season, or just last season?

It's all of them. I got Super Bowl I-XL DVD Collector's Set for a little over $100US.

You can also get them in 5 disc packs as well. They are sold on NFL.com for $65US, but Amazon have them for $19.99US.

Super Bowl's I - X DVD Collectors Set
Super Bowl XI-XX DVD Collector's Set
Super Bowl XXI-XXX DVD Collector's Set
Super Bowl XXXI-XL DVD Collector's Set

Only problem is that they are Region 1 DVD's, so they won't play over here unless you have a Region-Free DVD player. If you don't you can just watch them on your computer by changing the region in your media player settings.

Lachy from Punchy said:
Tom Brady doesn't stand up to Manning.

agreed. peyton manning is the best player ive ever seen play the game. brady is good, but favre, elway & warner were all better than him.

oh and marques tuiassosopo :P

I think Warner has had too many sub-par seasons to merit being really better than Manning. He's has a tremendously good arm and he is very accurate. I have a soft spot for Warner, considering he was in the Best Show on Turf

warners 99/00 and 01/02 seasons were amazing. sure he threw to bruce and holt who were awesome and had MMMMMMMMMarshall faulk in the backfield, but still there was noone as accurate in the history of the nfl in a season than warner in those 2 seasons.

edit: im not saying warner is better than manning, coz manning is phenomonal.

brady is mad overrated imo. his defense mainly won the first 2 superbowls he won. and sure, had the best season of any qb ever last season, but that surely doesnt make him better than manning.

I think the biggest thing with Brady he is the biggest underdog story of all time in the NFL. 6th round pick, scrawny, nothing special. Gets onto the big stage due to an injury to the star starter, and the rest is history.

Yeah granted his rise to fame was something right out of the pages of a script. He's still pretty cool like that.

So McNabb really knows how to shut up critics. 4TDs ought to do it.

He's still gone in Philly, he'll have another home come August 09

Lachy from Punchy said:
He's still gone in Philly, he'll have another home come August 09

mcnabb in silver and black, yes please

Tbh Mcnabb would be horrible for the Raiders, you guys need young people. Not washed up QBs looking for a place to die. You will probs sign him and continue the shit streak your in.

Webcke said:
Tbh Mcnabb would be horrible for the Raiders, you guys need young people. Not washed up QBs looking for a place to die. You will probs sign him and continue the shit streak your in.

we already have a young qb and he flat out sucks. i know we arent going anywhere near mcnabb. coz we will want to give Jamarcus at least another season.

Plexico Burress shot himself in the thigh...in a club...

WTF?

Yeah he had a gun in his pants, they slipped down his pants, he tried to pull the gun back up, BANG. and then Antonio Pierce tried to help him conceal the weapon.

I'm a bit annoyed that the Pat's didn't make the play-offs. Eric Mangini deserved to be sacked if he couldn't beat the Dolphins.

I'm gunning for the Ravens for the rest of the way!

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.