2008 Broncos Highlights

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Well we are all pretty angry / upset / annoyed / heartbroken etc. so while we are out, in what I would dub as the Broncos year, there is no doubt we woulda have got through.

What are your season highlights, to bring the moral back up?

The after-the-siren try against Parra was undoubtedly the best moment of the season. What's the chances of Bruno offering the Broncos' 2008 profits to the Warriors in exchange for Denan Kemp [icon_lol1.

Denan Kemp he is my highlight.. He is easily our most improved player this season. I hope he comes back to Brisbane he is tough as nails and a brilliant winger!

Jebadude said:
The after-the-siren try against Parra was undoubtedly the best moment of the season. What's the chances of Bruno offering the Broncos' 2008 profits to the Warriors in exchange for Denan Kemp [icon_lol1.

Chuck in Sims for incentive as well.

Have to agree with Jeb too, can't go past that bit of Lockyer brilliance.

I liked Lockyer's kick for Kemp's try against the Raiders i think it was.

The game was already over sure, but the vision and the accuracy of the kick was phenomenal.

That length of the field try against the Titans at Skilled Park was pretty awesome.

And the very first game, when we gave Penrith an absolute smashing, that was a great way to kickoff the year. Not to mention Denan Kemp, exciting to watch whenever he got the ball.

Beads6 said:
Denan Kemp he is my highlight.. He is easily our most improved player this season. I hope he comes back to Brisbane he is tough as nails and a brilliant winger!

Me too. Some of the trie he got, like the one last night, where no-one was going forward and the ball was just getting chucked around, and he decided to run straight and hard, were just brilliant. Best winger we have had since the big 2, sad to see him go

I wouldn't say a single play was the highlight for me. i would say that Peter Wallace in general was the highlight. i think he is going to become a quality player for us in the future

*Boyds intercept in week 1
*our defence against the cowboys in week 3
*The win against parra
*The win against the titans
*last weeks supertry

Jebadude said:

Yeh I was reading a warriors forum and they are so pumped about getting him, can't believe he is going [icon_frown

Yep Kemp for me, because I cant really pick out any particular moments. So him developing as a player is definitely a highlight though.

Jebadude said:

Totally agree.

And ironically the other highlight that springs to mind is Denan Kemp's try against the Roosters last week.

Oh, and the Denan Kemp try after the siren against the Raiders from Locky's kick ahead.

I'm noticing a trend here...**** what a dumb decision to let him go and retain a bloke with a busted knee.

I reckon Kemp's try where he trapped the ball with one boot, toed it ahead along the touchline with the other boot and jumped on it to score. Can't remember who that was against.

gUt said:
I reckon Kemp's try where he trapped the ball with one boot, toed it ahead along the touchline with the other boot and jumped on it to score. Can't remember who that was against.
Yeah the Tigers.

That game was awesome!!! So many freak tries.

4 standout tries for Kemp...far out. Why, Wayne, why?

- Denan Kemp
- The win over the Titans
- Lockys after the siren kick for Kemp
- Being able to watch Locky play and not anticipate his knee snapping
- Wallace and the fact that we have a reliable halfback
- The try immediately after half time against the Roosters
- The first 79 minutes of the game on Saturday night [icon_non

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Manofoneway
  • Griffo
  • BroncoFan94
  • K-Style
  • achievedrap
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Locky field goal
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Thelmus
  • Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.