2010 MLB Season

Meat77 said:
WTF???

With 27 World Series championships, baseball's highest payroll and some of the most boastful fans in sports, the New York Yankees have to be the team other baseball fans love to hate, right? Wrong.

According to a formula created by The Nielsen Company, there are four teams more detested than the Bronx Bombers, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The No. 1 most-disliked team in baseball, according to the formula, is the Cleveland Indians.

The Boston Red Sox, the Yankees' archrival, rank No. 2 on the list.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5146663

Seriously? What the hell do the Indians do to irk everyone?

Umm they're from Cleveland dude.. :P

I just don't get it - yes, Cleveland would rank about #568 on America's sexiest cities list but the Indians are generally a terrible team who get bugger all national coverage. I get enough saturation about the Yankees and Red Sox living here - imagine what Joe Average in the States gets - that alone would be enough to make them number 1 & 2 on the list I would have thought

Boston jumps over .500 for the first time since Opening Night. HELL YEAH, TAKE THAT ANGELS.

Dallas Braden has pitched the 19th Major League perfect game today 27 up, 27 down against the Rays.

Pretty fkn impressive considering the Rays are the best team in baseball at the moment.

Isn't that twice in two years the Rays have had a perfect game against them? The White Sox did it last year IIRC

That's right. They're a much, much better team this year though.

They lead the league in pretty much everything.

Fan-f***ing-tastic...

He's the only decent defensive infielder we have and has been hitting lead-off this year. Seriously, just nuke Cleveland now...

Thanks Kerry Wood for another great closing exhibition tonight against of all teams, the Kansas City Royals...

0.1 IP 4H 5R 2BB...another blown save...FMD

Meat77 said:
Thanks Kerry Wood for another great closing exhibition tonight against of all teams, the Kansas City Royals...

0.1 IP 4H 5R 2BB...another blown save...FMD

lol holy shit, that's worse than Papelbon the other night against the Yanks.

Top of the 9th...4 run lead against the White Sox...Kerry Wood on the mound...I fear the worst!

Holy shit. Papi is in some hot, hot form right now. HE'S BACK!

must have. here's a fun fact.

Ortiz is at .361/.403/.787 in May with eight homers, 12 runs scored and 19 RBIs.

Roy Halladay has thrown the 20th Perfect Game in the history of Baseball. Taking down 27 against the Marlins.

Congratulations Doc, a fantastic career with this cherry on top.

.. Meat.. Kerry Wood hasn't given up a run in 7 most recent apperances with the Yanks, his ERA since the trade is f*cken 0.86 wowsers.

Yeah I saw him last weekend against the Red Sox on ESPN - it's amazing what happens to pitchers when they know they have players with...what's the word.....oh yeah - talent in their team!

Meanwhile the BoSox have claimed Johnny Damon off waivers.. hmm.. pending his approval.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.