2010 Rule Changes, Ideas to fix the game

How about you read the article? He's not saying that Tests should be shortened. That was his introduction. He's just pointing out the Pom's lack of endurance.

My apologies. However, anything written by "Andrew Johns" I don't bother reading these days.

dukey said:
How about you read the article? He's not saying that Tests should be shortened. That was his introduction. He's just pointing out the Pom's lack of endurance.

Ohhhh. In that case.

**** Joey's a tard.

Geez, you guys are a lot like a News Ltd publication, quoting selectively to suit your own agenda.

nah just quoted what drew my attention. Its up to everyone else to actually click the link and read it for themselves.

What agenda? Andrew Johns is a douche who eats guinea pigs. We all know this.

Exactly. You shouldn't need to resort to misquoting to make him look bad.

back on the original post, i would love for them to only give the option of kick for touch for foul play (head highs, leading with elbow), all the rest are just another set of 6

Yep, totally supoort what qld said, and I'd much prefer Cox's suggestion for the vid ref as well.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Manifesto
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • broncotville
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • theshed
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.