2011 MLB Season

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
I can't believe I haven't started this thread previously...

HOW FRIGGIN' PUMPED AM I THAT THE INDIANS ARE KILLING IT RIGHT NOW!!!! _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Seriously even I didn't think we'd be much chop this year but every bone in my body is crossed that they can keep it up for the long haul. Add the fact that the Red Sox aren't going great and the Yankees have lost 6 straight and I'm loving this season!!

on a scale of one to a hundred on the friggin' pumped-o-meter im definitely a solid ninety six!

I really wish we got more games here in AUS, I have been thinking about signing up to that MLB online channel thing as our TV has it built into it.

3 Foxsports Channels
2 ESPN Channels
1HD

And still we miss most games :|

Yep - the frustrating thing for me is that the Indians currently have the best record in baseball and between all those channels how many games featuring them have been shown in Australia?

Zero.

Im suprised to not see more Giants games tbh, I never really had a team in the MLB but got into them last year and found a soft (hard) spot for them.

You have a fetish for dorky looking guys with mullets or bushy beards with bad haircuts?

It's the beard, Wilson just tickles me in all the right places

I do like the fact he thinks he's The Undertaker when he makes a save

Yes, sick to death of the MF Yankees games on every MF day.

Yep enough Yankee's already! They obviously think Aussie only know about the Yankee's

how are the Cubbies going?

Seems that I have a direct line to ESPN now...

The Indians will be shown live not once but twice next week!!! Now to record the games and avoiding checking the score all day (good luck with that...)

Just looked at our TV's internet and noticed it has the MLB.TV "Channel" installed in it... so tempting to pay

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • Browny
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Huge
  • kiwi2
  • Morkel
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.