2012/2013 NBA Season

From what i've seen yeah the whole season. They said it will take him a year+ to heal 100% and won't allow him to play until he is.

On the transfer side seems I've missed the Bulls news.

The Chicago Bulls went through a major roster overhaul this summer, with Kyle Korver, Omer Asik, C.J. Watson and Ronnie Brewer all members of different teams now. The Bulls lost many members of the “bench mob” from last season, but added Kirk Hinrich, Marco Belinelli, Vladimir Radmanovic and Nazr Mohammed in their place. In addition, the Bulls also have rookie Marquis Teague joining them next season.

tumblr_m70qfvNLLW1qetltfo1_1280.jpg

15611405878414068863.jpg

2K do indeed have an obsession with the Heat. Thankfully that isn't the screen i have to look at anytime i play.

I was putting it up moreso to show the awesome roster ;-)

Rose is indeed gone for the season and I don't recall them being very active so far trade wise. Could be a long year for Bulls fans.

I thought I read that the bulls will not be rushing Rose back but should play this season at some stage. Time will tell

Haha just one of those silly offseason rumors that's being thrown around. Normally wouldn't take notice but thought I might get a reaction!!

I haven't seen that one around the traps I must say - throw in Wade and we'd think about it - the other guy still ain't welcome! lol

Why don't you want Chris Bosh?? ;-)

Haha do you follow NBA Humor on facebook? All sorts of silly ones get thrown up on there!

293178_461723937193571_1855533959_n.jpg

I'm VERY interested how Dion Waiters goes this year. If he turns out to be half decent it bodes well for the Cavs in the next three or four years. If not he'll be yet another guy we over reached for in the draft...

I'd like to see the Cavs do well.

They're going about things the right way. There's no quick fix to being a competitor in the east again so as long as they make progress each year I'm good

Harden to the Rockets, not sure why the Thunder would trade him away.

Really pleased to see Mike D'antoni back in the NBA ... I love what he stands for in terms of the brand of basketball he coaches - space and pace .. It is a real point of difference with the rest of the teams in the league and makes the NBA so much more interesting imo ..

I'm not a Lakers fan per se but I really hope he can go a step or two further than he did with the Phoenix Suns and prove that up-tempo, attacking, offense minded basketball can win championships.

Glad he's got a four year deal too because imo he might need to tinker with the current roster here and there to get the pieces in place to allow the Lakers to get the most out of his system of basketball.

As long as Darius Morris and Robert Sacre are left alone I'll be happy :) (Outside of the obvious top 5 he won't touch)

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brotherdu
  • broncsgoat
  • Volvo Driver
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • RodF
  • LittleDavey
  • Nerd
  • Financeguy
... and 62 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.