2012/2013 NFL Season

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
****ing losing to the Raiders ****ing bunch of muppets.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Raider mother****ing Nation!!!!!!!!!!! Gettin it done!

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
I don't care for either team, but Ravens v Patriots is always a great game.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
What is doing with the 49ers Defence?? Aren't they supposed to be good? Got them in my fantasy side and they are killing me.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
They're good. But they might not force turnovers, sacks and interception TDs which is where the points are in fantasy footy.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
SF's defense is good, no doubt, but they may not be the best in the NFC West any more. Zona's defense looks legit, and with a little competent o-line and QB play they may give the Niners a run for division champs. In fact they're a team built very much like the Niners, I feel. The Cards play the Dolphins, Bills, Rams and Vikes over the next four weeks, and very well might run into SF after that as an undefeated team.

Meanwhile, my Saints... well, they'd struggle to beat the Browns at this rate. Green Bay next week. Don't want to think about it.

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
Arizona are a better team than the 49ers? Riiight...

I'll have some of whatever he's having!

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Cards aren't that bad but when your first choice QB is either Corn on the Kolb or unable to completely eliminate Kolb from QB1 contention then they're still gonna be a long way off the pace.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
They look pretty legit to me. I wouldn't say they are better than SF yet tho. SF have the better offensive tools, besides Fitz.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Arizona are a better team than the 49ers? Riiight...

I'll have some of whatever he's having!

They look pretty legit to me. I wouldn't say they are better than SF yet tho. SF have the better offensive tools, besides Fitz.

Never said they were a better team than the Niners, just that right now their defense may have the edge. Of course any team will struggle against the one man offensive juggernaut that is Christian Ponder... Obviously SF have the superior offense - better QB, more weapons and much better line. But I don't think SF are going to have as easy a time of it in the West as they did last year.

It's a shame that the Cards committed to Kolb before the start of last season. Wasn't a smart move, though it could have been worse, they could have traded for Palmer. I'm not entirely sure Skelton is a better or worse option. But I would have liked to see them make a play for a capable vet this past off-season, someone like Campbell, Hasselbeck, or Orton. Any of those three would arguably be better than what they've got. But if Skelton or Kolb can become a game manager in the style of an Alex Smith, they can win more games than they lose.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Ponder was a monster today, and the Minnesota defense really took it to us... Well done Vikings!
Man, this was an awesome footy weekend and with Game Pass, I can catch up on all the matches I want with the 30 mins compression option! :rockon:

I have no doubts the Cards are the real deal, and will give us some headaches in the division, but they're not at the niners level... yet!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Man, this was an awesome footy weekend and with Game Pass, I can catch up on all the matches I want with the 30 mins compression option! :rockon:

Its so good hey, i got it last year and I wish I got it sooner!

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Never said they were a better team than the Niners, just that right now their defense may have the edge. Of course any team will struggle against the one man offensive juggernaut that is Christian Ponder... Obviously SF have the superior offense - better QB, more weapons and much better line. But I don't think SF are going to have as easy a time of it in the West as they did last year.

It's a shame that the Cards committed to Kolb before the start of last season. Wasn't a smart move, though it could have been worse, they could have traded for Palmer. I'm not entirely sure Skelton is a better or worse option. But I would have liked to see them make a play for a capable vet this past off-season, someone like Campbell, Hasselbeck, or Orton. Any of those three would arguably be better than what they've got. But if Skelton or Kolb can become a game manager in the style of an Alex Smith, they can win more games than they lose.

They went all out for Peyton Manning.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Wow, Green Bay just got robbed. That might bring the real refs back.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
HOrH7

How the **** is that a touchdown to the Seahawks?

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
NFL shouldn't have sourced those replacement refs from Footlocker. Or the NRL.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Alec
  • broncos4life
  • Ondi
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • The Don
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • davidp
  • Harry Sack
  • kman
  • Allo
  • Evander
  • GCBRONCO
  • mitch222
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.