2012 BroncosHQ User Opinion Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Hi All,

This has been up and running for a few weeks now and we were about to wrap it up, then we realised there are quite a few posters who probably never even look in General Talk.

We're just trying to get opinions on various aspects of BroncosHQ and any ideas on how we could improve the site. It should only take 5 minutes and we'd love to get as many responses as possible!

Results will be released for everyone's info and discussion. It's totally anonymous so you can be as mean as you want (as long as you don't mind being responsible for making a girl cry - ning's really sensitive).

Everyone who responds gets a virtual hug (or a real one if you can find me at a game).

It's totally anonymous so you can be as mean as you want (as long as you don't mind being responsible for making a girl cry - ning's really sensitive).

:haha::haha:

I truly laughed out loud and peeved off my better half, but...

SCHMIX :respect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncotville
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.