2014-15 NBA Season!

Recent articles and comments, coming across as childish little kids

True, that's why I like Bill Simmons though, he just talks shit about people and doesn't really care, there's a few on ESPN that I really don't like though.

Steve Nash ruled out for the 2014-15 NBA season, Linsanity time.

True, that's why I like Bill Simmons though, he just talks shit about people and doesn't really care, there's a few on ESPN that I really don't like though.

Need some form of fact behind the shit talking tho, majority of ESPN are bandwagoners big time.

Steve Nash ruled out for the 2014-15 NBA season, Linsanity time.

Lin has been wonderful to watch in the preseason and Price is a solid backup. Clarkson is sure to spend alot of time at SG so the loss of Nash won't be a big one. The only downfall to starting Lin is his combinations with Randle and Davis will be limited unless they start as well.

PG - Lin/Price
SG - Bryant/Clarkson

I'm pretty salty that I didn't draft Lin in fantasy when I had an opportunity, took Calderon over him under the assumption that Nash would be nibbling at his minutes all year, damn.

I didn't expect Nash would play much, surprised that it turns out to be not at all. Ronnie Price could be a bargain bench guy for some fantasy teams given if Lin goes down at all it's all on him.

Damn Juluis Randle broke his leg on debut for the Lakers. Bad start for them.

I don't even know where to start about the trade deadline this morning.. what the **** just happened??

Goran Dragic to Heat
Isaiah Thomas to Celtics
Brandon Knight to Suns
Michael Carter-Williams to Bucks
Enes Kanter to Thunder
Reggie Jackson to Pistons
Thaddeus Young to Nets
Kevin Garnett to Timberwolves
Aaron Afflalo to TrailBlazers
Tayshaun Prince to Pistons

Plus about 30 other smaller pieces and draft picks intertwined, holy crap!

Last edited:
Why would the Sixers be trading Carter-Williams?? The NBA is strange.

Terrible to see Rose go down again ... where do the Bulls go from here? Clearly they can't bank on him being THE star in Chicago .. Maybe they have to look at him as possible trade bait ..

No idea what happens with Rose tbh..

There's no way he can come back from 3 knee injuries costing him the better part of the last 4 seasons, and be as good as he was in his MVP year. Maybe he just retires from the game, similar circumstances to Brandon Roy.

Terrible to see Rose go down again ... where do the Bulls go from here? Clearly they can't bank on him being THE star in Chicago .. Maybe they have to look at him as possible trade bait ..

They'll never get anything for him in a trade. They'll need to start building the team around Butler and look to sign a new Point Guard.

If any NBA fan hasn't watched Kobe Bryant: Muse yet, do it.

Lakers odds in the 2015 NBA Draft -

1st Pick ~ 11.9%
2nd Pick ~ 12.6%
3rd Pick ~ 13.3%
4th Pick ~ 9.9%
5th Pick ~ 35.1%

Losing pick ~ 17.2%

Pray for us friends, we REALLY need to keep this pick and for it to be someone who can immediately play 30 minutes a game in the NBA, we're screwed if we lose it.

We'll keep it, ment to be shopping Young/Hill around as well which COULD land us a third first round pick as the 76ers are interested.

11149346_970985006265505_4619837133861840267_n.jpg

1526595_970972249600114_6810606328943396140_n.jpg

Predictions boys?

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • eggstar10
  • Scorchie
  • BroncsNBundy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Nerd
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • LittleDavey
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
... and 62 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.