2015 BHQ Tipping Comp.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I said last year I was looking at creating a tipping comp for the 2015 season and here it is.

The comp link: 302 Found

Password: sugartits

There are 3 prize categories.

1st - $200 cash or gift card to either Whats Your Team, Broncos Superstore or NRL store.
2nd - $100 cash or gift card to either Whats Your Team, Broncos Superstore or NRL store.
3rd - $50 cash or gift card to either Whats Your Team, Broncos Superstore or NRL store.

Now, there can only be 1 winner for each prize category so each member will be ranked by points and margin.

At the end of the comp, each winner will have a choice. They can either accept a gift card or just take the cash. Just PM me what you prefer and we will organize it.

Why should you join? There won't be a lot of people joining it so your chances of winning greatly increase. You can win a bit of extra cash for the holiday season next year just for putting tips in every week, that seems like a good enough reason to me.

After each round, I will post the rankings in this thread. Every Thursday, I will be posting reminders to every member so you don't forget to put your tips in.

If you do join and you are using a different username on the tipping site, then it would be great if you could post that you have joined in this thread so I know who you are.

That should cover it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or in a PM.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Okay, I think perhaps people weren't interested because of the entry fee. So, I got rid of it. The comp is completely free to join.

The link is in the post above.

Password: sugartits

Just a reminder of the prizes.

1st - $200 cash or gift card to either Whats Your Team, Broncos Superstore or NRL store.
2nd - $100 cash or gift card to either Whats Your Team, Broncos Superstore or NRL store.
3rd - $50 cash or gift card to either Whats Your Team, Broncos Superstore or NRL store.

As I said before, if you do not wish to join this then I Bleed Maroon has a comp too. I went ahead with this one because I said I was going to.

If no one has joined within a few days, I will be deleting it and trying again next year.

Last edited:
Well I've already told you I'm in before, but it's worth putting it in here.

C'mon guys. I'm really expecting a good response. There's $350 of prize money and it's even free to join now.

We've already got another tipping comp up and running here haven't we ?

This one has prizes and was put forward first, with many expressing interest.

I still think you should have the $10 buy in mate, that's more than fair for what's on offer.

We've already got another tipping comp up and running here haven't we ?

Yeah, there is another one.

I said last year that I was going to start a comp so I started one.

Besides, mine has prizes and I don't see any reason why there can't be two comps.

4 members have signed up so far, looking to get at least 10.

More would be great so join up everyone! It's completely free.

Just thought I would bump this in case anyone else is interested..

@ningnangnong don't forget to put your tips in if you haven't already.

Tips in.

Thanks again for organising :takdir:

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Rookie Alan
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • HarryAllan7
  • Financeguy
  • Bish
  • mrslong
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.