2016 Jersey

Definitely. Where can I sign a petition for this?

Am I the only one who thought our home jersey this year was an absolute 10/10 hit? The heritage jersey is just too yellow for mine.

I didn't like the home jersey at first. But as the season went on, I started to like it. I guess the great season the boys had helped a bit.

I'll buy one.

But, the heritage jersey is by far the best jersey we've ever had.

I didn't like the home jersey at first. But as the season went on, I started to like it. I guess the great season the boys had helped a bit.

I'll buy one.

But, the heritage jersey is by far the best jersey we've ever had.

I'm with you on all counts.

So many good memories this year from games wearing that jersey. Smoking Souths and Roosters, and outlasting the Storm being the main ones.

Had considered adding the home jersey to the collection, but think I'll wait for the discounts after next year's release.

I like the new home jersey. I'd be happy with the heritage as the away jersey due the extra yellow helping to avoid clashes. Plus our current away jersey blows chunks.

What would be awesome though would be the heritage jersey in reverse colours for home with the heritage jersey as away. Kind of an '88/'92 thing going on.

I'm with you on all counts.

So many good memories this year from games wearing that jersey. Smoking Souths and Roosters, and outlasting the Storm being the main ones.

Had considered adding the home jersey to the collection, but think I'll wait for the discounts after next year's release.

Have to correct you there, our win in Melbourne was when we were wearing the regular away strip.

I agree, heritage and 2015 home strip need to be on the high rotation. My only qualm is I'd like to ditch the floppy white collar. Give it a round white collar like the home jersey and I'll take one.

I agree, heritage and 2015 home strip need to be on the high rotation. My only qualm is I'd like to ditch the floppy white collar. Give it a round white collar like the home jersey and I'll take one.

I prefer the collar the way it is.

It's good when you have a short neck. It also opens up the chest area a bit more so it's not as tight.

The 2015 Heritage Jersey should be the home jersey. The best jersey the Broncos have ever had. The collar is so good.

Love the heritage jersey and the collar. Great strip. If it was me, make that the away jersey, and reverse the colours for home. I'd probably end up buying both of them.

I know this may seem a little left field, but hear me out. I feel the 2015 Indigenous Jersey's colour scheme would make a nice home jersey. It wasn't really an Indigenous Jersey, but instead it seemed more like a Broncos Home Jersey with arrows on the front. We honestly need a new, better Indigenous jersey with a better Indigenous design, but take the arrows off and I think it becomes a good home jersey.

Here have a look:

FB745525-0BC1-414C-4CF86DA318B015DA2015-Indigenous-Jersey(F).jpg

And:

C96BBD61-DA07-A288-DF5E01B0BAEEA76E2015-Indigenous-Jersey-1.jpg

What do you guys reckon?

Plus, change the black collar to the famous Broncos yellow.

Last edited:
Change the arrows to the orange & white stripes and you may be on to something. Not the full width, just the same width as the arrows (about 7-8cm each side), so the middle section just stays maroon.

Indigenous Jersey is pathetic as one. It's really not impressive. Kind of insulting tbh. The Souths one is great. Ours, underwhelming.

I think it's bland even as a home jersey. I think we should just have the heritage as both home and away. . Clashes with no other jerseys really. :P love it

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • Dash
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Swordfish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The True King
  • Mister Wright
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • mitch222
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.