2016 Jersey

Indigenous Jersey is pathetic as one. It's really not impressive. Kind of insulting tbh. The Souths one is great. Ours, underwhelming.

I think it's bland even as a home jersey. I think we should just have the heritage as both home and away. . Clashes with no other jerseys really. :P love it

How is it insulting?

How is it insulting?

For something that's meant to show pride in the indigenous culture and as being a show piece, there's very little effort put into it. Just the same old Jersey with dotted arrows. . Pretty lame

For something that's meant to show pride in the indigenous culture and as being a show piece, there's very little effort put into it. Just the same old Jersey with dotted arrows. . Pretty lame

Plus the arrows look like *****

Brisbane should set the agenda with jerseys. The white stripes should be a mainstay for us forever, and that collar needs to be the standard.

Here's our 2016 Women In League jersey:

29BD87B4-E0C6-633C-A4E69378B499645EJerseyWIL-Front.jpg

Is that blue or purple? Looks like blue..

I think maroon and pink would have been better.

Last edited:
Haha, looks like purple to me!

I actually like it, which I don't say too often about our jerseys lately - with the exception of the motherfucking badass heritage jersey!

Haha, looks like purple to me!

I actually like it, which I don't say too often about our jerseys lately - with the exception of the motherfucking badass heritage jersey!
Wish it was available in mens. I'd definitely pick one up !

Glad that is only our Auckland nines jersey.

Ready, set, terrible.

We have a habit of phoning in our designs, but that is some bottom of the barrel shit.

I'm curious about what would make you guys happy as far as jerseys are concerned. Feel free to post your designs

The jerseys in the 90s were pretty good .... Then nothing but shit until the 2015 heritage jersey.

what do you guys think is wrong with that jersey? i'd kill for that over our current away jersey, i like the gold, looks great.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Kev_Guz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Scorchie
  • Skathen
  • LittleDavey
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • azza.79
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
  • BruiserMk1
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.