2017 Line-Ups

If it's a Grade 2 tear he will be out for 6-8 weeks.

I think he'll miss Game 1 and be back for the last 2, which is probably ideal for the chances of Milford..

Walters would be more inclined to give a rookie 1 game than if it were for the whole series he'd probably play it safe and go with Morgan or DCE.

Heard an interview with Kevvie on the radio and he wasn't keen to blood rookies in game 1 when talking about Wallace

Heard an interview with Kevvie on the radio and he wasn't keen to blood rookies in game 1 when talking about Wallace

I guess that rules out Napa, as well.

Watch out @Unbreakable, pretty good odds Jarrod Wallace plays Origin in a few weeks

I can get tickets to Game 1 ATM in section 321 row 3. I don't like being too close but I'm not sure if they count the rows from the fence up or from the top down? Can anyone shed light on this please.

Does an individual seating plan exist for suncorp like ANZ. When you buy GF ticks you know exactly where you are sitting not just the section.

I can get tickets to Game 1 ATM in section 321 row 3. I don't like being too close but I'm not sure if they count the rows from the fence up or from the top down? Can anyone shed light on this please.

Does an individual seating plan exist for suncorp like ANZ. When you buy GF ticks you know exactly where you are sitting not just the section.

They count from the fence up. You're sitting right down the bottom.

You can find the seating plan on ticketek when you try to buy tickets.

Thanks SF. Are you saying they provide individual seat plans I can only find section plans.

Thanks SF. Are you saying they provide individual seat plans I can only find section plans.

I'm not sure if it's the same for Origin, but whenever purchasing tickets for a Broncos game I could pick a section and pick which seats I want. They show you exactly where your seats are.

Upon looking, I can see they don't have that option available for Origin but they do for the Broncos tickets so you could just have a look at where you're sitting exactly through that.

Upon looking, I can see they don't have that option available for Origin but they do for the Broncos tickets so you could just have a look at where you're sitting exactly through that.

Cool thanks SF I will try that

From this link you can get a impression of the view by clicking on your seats section.
You will be in the 3rd row from the bottom:

https://www.suncorpstadium.com.au/The_Stadium/The_Seat.aspx

Apparently Thurston is a possibility of returning as early as next weekend from his shoulder injury, even if the Cowboys play it safe it looks like he'll be ready for Game 1.

Thank **** for that, we were in serious trouble if he was out.

lol where did all this season ending crap come from then? Stupid journos. Anything for a click.

Apparently Thurston is a possibility of returning as early as next weekend from his shoulder injury, even if the Cowboys play it safe it looks like he'll be ready for Game 1.

Thank **** for that, we were in serious trouble if he was out.

I'm gonna lose my $10.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • porouian
  • Fitzy
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.