2017 Predictions

WTF were you thinking, a Warriors vs Bunnies Grand Final, seriously? The Warriors must be due is used so often its comical.

**** knows man. International spine had something to do with it I'm sure though. As for the Bunnies, losing Inglis did hurt them but surely doesn't explain their shit year. I did think the new environment would help Robbie as well. I misjudged his shitness massively.

**** knows man. International spine had something to do with it I'm sure though. As for the Bunnies, losing Inglis did hurt them but surely doesn't explain their shit year. I did think the new environment would help Robbie as well. I misjudged his shitness massively.

The Warriors have rarely not been a side of underachievers since their introduction in 1995 and tbh I just didn't see it changing this season. Pete made a solid summary of how their season went and the direction he thinks they are heading.

Premiership Ladder:
Storm
Warriors
Cowboys
Broncos
Titans
Raiders
Panthers
Sharks
Roosters
Eels
Rabbitohs
Bulldogs
Tigers
Dragons
Sea Eagles
Knights

Premiers: Broncos of course. Or the Warriors due to shenanigans
Grand Finalists: Broncos VS Warriors
Clive Churchill Medal Winner: Darius Boyd
Dally M Medal Winner: Cooper Cronk
Most Improved Side: Knights will win a few more this year
Worst Sliders: Sharks
State Of Origin: QLD 3-0
First Coach Sacked: Hasler. Bulldogs will start the season woefully. He will have a job next year though
Best Buy of the Year: Benji Marshall or Kieran Foran
I don't think I did too badly. Obviously was very wrong about the Warriors, Titans and Raiders but 5/8 isn't bad. Was right about the Knights, the Sharks not doing as well and Hasler should have been sacked. Would I also be right in saying Benji has been a really good buy for us?

For what we paid for Benji it comes pretty close imo. Foran not even on the radar lol

As a starter, Benji has only had the one good game. Fans may point to the Roosters clash during the Origin period where he came to life, but the game was virtually over at that point and he was pretty bad in the lead up. There's been far better buys than him this season and I'd argue he wasn't even the best buy at the Broncos.

I went into this season expecting it to be one of the worst cases imaginable which would mean the young Penrith Panthers side would hit their stride and blow teams away. Thank god reality hit in and Melbourne just went ahead and dominated. I didn't think they had it in them, but Kaufusi has matured into one of the best backrows in the game and they've just kept on rolling on while other teams faltered.

Cronulla and Manly surprised me. I thought the Sharks would really miss Ennis in the middle and with an older side would struggle with injury through out the season but it was all smooth sailing for the most part. Their performances didn't surprise me, what did was that a lot of their lesser performances went unpunished.

Manly I was high on until they lost Parcell and I thought Koroisau would stink the joint up. Api wasn't THAT bad though and a lot of their stars really carried the team this year.

Premiership Ladder:
1. Penrith
2. Warriors
3. Broncos
4. Storm
5. Cowboys
6. Titans
7. Raiders
8. Roosters
9. Manly
10. Eels
11. Rabbitohs
12. Bulldogs
13. Sharks
14. Knights
15. Tigers
16. Dragons

Premiers: Warriors
Grand Finalists: Warriors vs Penrith
Clive Churchill Medal Winner: Kieran Foran
Dally M Medal Winner: Milford
Most Improved Side: Warriors
Worst Sliders: Sharks
State Of Origin: QLD 2-1
First Coach Sacked: Paul McGregor
Best Buy of the Year: Kieran Foran
Worst Buy of the Year: Robbie Farah
Haha lol.
Warriors vs Penrith in the grand final haha.
Broncos in 3rd spot on woot.
Just got Bunnies and Bulldogs mixed up with Bulldogs at 11. and Bunnies at 12.
Kieran Foran best buy yeh nah and Clive Churchill medalist paah.
Most improved warriors well that ended well and Sharks well maybe I should give up at this thing.
Got State of Origin correct and Wobbie Farah was not far off being a bad buy.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • teampjta
  • Lurker
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.