2017 Under 20's

Allan was great. Looked dangerous whenever he had the ball, but not NYC dangerous. He is already a big looking kid and has a lot of skill. Also Hipgrave is a beast. I wouldn't want him running at me.

Allan was great. Looked dangerous whenever he had the ball, but not NYC dangerous. He is already a big looking kid and has a lot of skill. Also Hipgrave is a beast. I wouldn't want him running at me.

You reckon Allan is NRL quality? Also Hipgrave still looking a good first grade prospect?

You reckon Allan is NRL quality? Also Hipgrave still looking a good first grade prospect?
That's what I mean by not NYC dangerous. He seems different to the players around him. I think our NYC team has played like an NRL team this season. Not flashy but smart I suppose. It's hard to explain. Allan looks like he could throw on an NRL jersey next week and be really good. He always wears one black shoe and one white shoe which is weird.

That's what I mean by not NYC dangerous. He seems different to the players around him. I think our NYC team has played like an NRL team this season. Not flashy but smart I suppose. It's hard to explain. Allan looks like he could throw on an NRL jersey next week and be really good. He always wears one black shoe and one white shoe which is weird.

Yeah about his shoes, they're actually the same pair so they were designed like that.

That's a really good answer to the last two weeks of folding when they should have ended the game. Woolf I thought was strong on debut. Didn't attack too much but defended well and communicated.

Carrigan is very much like Glenn when he was captain. I was impressed with how much work he did and the covering up for blokes. He's almost an old school lock.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Behind enemy lines
  • theshed
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • mystico
  • Browny
  • Redux
  • Battler
  • scobie
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.