2017 Under 20's

I actually just emailed to ask about a team list but theyve put one up. The games in my neck of the woods so it'll be good to hopefully get out and watch.

1. Thane Kellermeyer
2. Herbie Farnworth
3. Eddie Burns
4. Kotoni Staggs
5. David Fauid
6. Julian Christian
7. Gerome Burns
8. Tom Flegler
9. Tristan Hope
10. Jai Whitbread
11. Keenan Palasia
12. Brandon Russell
13. Patrick Carrigan
Interchange:
14. Brent Woolf
15. Payne Haas
16. Cameron Torpy
17. Rory Ferguson
18. Eddie Blacker
19. Clayton Mack
20. Dray Ngatuere

http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2017/02/16/middle_pairing_back_.af_news.html

Anyone end up getting out to this game? Anyone in particular who impressed?

I see the Rugby League Week has the entire Bronco’s under 20 team list within its publication released last Monday. It’s disappointing to see the Broncos cannot follow suit and update the under 20’s player profiles.

Was it the same as the Top 20 squad listed in the 2017 Season Guide?

Corey Allan
Gerome Burns
Patrick Carrigan
Julian Christian
Sam Elliott
David Fauid
Joshua Fauid
Thomas Flegler
Kobe Hetherington
Keegan Hipgrave
Tristian Hope
Lachlan Lanskey
Clayton Mack
Haydn O'Hara
Keenan Palasia
Gehamat Shibasaki
Kotoni Staggs
Steve Tatipata
Jai Whitbread
Brent Woolf

Yes Big Pete this is the list in the season guide. Most NRL teams have updated the Payer Profiles, however Broncos do this poorly.

Yeah, even by NRL standards the Broncos are incredibly lazy with this information.

I can't say I blame them though. Even if the NYC was to survive another season, the NRL did nothing to grow the competition and the lack of promotion usually gave fans no reason to care about the games. Personally, some of the best memories I've had recently at Suncorp have involved the U20s but if you ask the lay person, you'll be lucky to even get a cliff notes version of the game.

'Yo Cletus, ya see the 20s?'
'Yeah Frank, the boys lost it on the bell 36-32'
'Do you ever think they'll learn how to tackle?'
'Good one Frank'

Are they replacing the U/20s with a reserve grade competition?

No, the only replacement is that the state based competitions will have their own U20s competition.

They also scrapped the Queensland U16s competition.

No, the only replacement is that the state based competitions will have their own U20s competition.

They also scrapped the Queensland U16s competition.
Bummer. I think we could put together a really good reserve grade team that would be worth watching.

I see the Rugby League Week has the entire Bronco’s under 20 team list within its publication released last Monday. It’s disappointing to see the Broncos cannot follow suit and update the under 20’s player profiles.
Totally agree! I would like to see final squad & how trials went

Active Now

• Emanon
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  • theshed
  • Maroon4life
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.