2017 Under 20's

Fullback/halves
Very versatile. He has a good kicking game. Hes very much a playmaker. He was best in the group 11 final from lock, scoring 2 trys and setting up 2. Hes also the converter. Hes certainly looks a package.

Thankyou fella for the info! Possibly a future half back for us. Certainly seems to have all the skill. Do you know if his related to David Stagg? I thought I read somewhere he was he's cousin ?

Not related to David Stagg. Hes from Wellington, NSW. Hes aboriginal/tongan.

Fullback/halves
Very versatile. He has a good kicking game. Hes very much a playmaker. He was best in the group 11 final from lock, scoring 2 trys and setting up 2. Hes also the converter. Hes certainly looks a package.

he played on the wing last weekend. lucky to not be sent off/suspended. he raised an old fashion elbow into the head of an opponent when carrying the ball up and got penalised. he is a million miles away from nrl

Anyone going to see the 20s play today?

What I find very poor with the Broncos administration is their lack of concern in naming the under 20 team list. Most NRL clubs provide great insight when naming teams whilst the Broncos seem to be blasé. I may be wrong but cannot seem to find the team on any site.

What I find very poor with the Broncos administration is their lack of concern in naming the under 20 team list. Most NRL clubs provide great insight when naming teams whilst the Broncos seem to be blasé. I may be wrong but cannot seem to find the team on any site.

Yeah you are right there is no team list for the 20s.

Anyone end up getting out to the 20s match?

Active Now

• lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.