2017 Under 20's

Is there something up with Keegan Hipgrave?, surprised to not see him in any of the named teams.

I don't think so @Chewed.

This is just the first hit out for the 20s and a good opportunity to assess fringe talent.

I don't think so @Chewed.

This is just the first hit out for the 20s and a good opportunity to assess fringe talent.

Cool. Yeah heaps of new dudes and will be good to see how they go, just hope they hadn't lost Hipgrave to someone else.

Fingers crossed he has better luck with injury.

The guy only knows one speed: flat-out and if he goes on with it, I can see him instantly becoming a fan favourite.

keep an eye on kuresa and blacker. these kids are enormous talents.

blacker is a huge unit of a front rower and kuresa is simply brilliant on his feet and is ridiculously balanced for a kid that can run as fast as he can.

keep an eye on kuresa and blacker. these kids are enormous talents.

blacker is a huge unit of a front rower and kuresa is simply brilliant on his feet and is ridiculously balanced for a kid that can run as fast as he can.

Anyone else named that you rate?

Anyone else named that you rate?

the 6 and 7 are handy but im not a huge wrap, mcguire is a worker but he isnt much size and skills are limited. smoothy has a few wraps on him too but i reckon the best 9 in the 20's ended up at the cowboys (kid by the name of patterson i think)

ill head to the game for a look anyway

the 6 and 7 are handy but im not a huge wrap, mcguire is a worker but he isnt much size and skills are limited. smoothy has a few wraps on him too but i reckon the best 9 in the 20's ended up at the cowboys (kid by the name of patterson i think)

ill head to the game for a look anyway

Thanks mate.

Kegan Tuhega looks a great prospect.

What big fuss bout Payne Haas and not even playing yet.

It's Under 20's so I don't see the problem only 1 more year and he can get picked to play with Broncos in the nrl.

What big fuss bout Payne Haas and not even playing yet.

relax it's just the first trial match.

they tend not to play every player in every trial match

It's Under 20's so I don't see the problem only 1 more year and he can get picked to play with Broncos in the nrl.

Have to be 18 to play NRL he has a few years before he can even be considered

Have to be 18 to play NRL he has a few years before he can even be considered

I'm not sure how old he is, but i'm pretty sure he needs to be at least 17 to be eligible for the u20's

I'm not sure how old he is, but i'm pretty sure he needs to be at least 17 to be eligible for the u20's

He was 16 when we signed him last year so sometime this year he will be eligible

Active Now

• Tim K
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.