2018 Dally M Awards

So how the **** do they judge these awards?

Morgan was 2nd and Widdop 3rd overall. They clearly wanted to put both of them in the team of the year, and fair enough.

Taumalolo had a drop in form for a period of the season where he wasn't producing the numbers he usually produced while Gallen was pretty consistent throughout the course of the season.

Gallen was fantastic this year. In fact I'd go as far to say this was his best season to date. For a player like Gal, that's something to be proud of.

However, what Taumalolo produced was incredible and he was clearly above the pack. If mitch222 is right, Gal got in because of the system, but it just goes to show that the system is broken.

Gallen was fantastic this year. In fact I'd go as far to say this was his best season to date. For a player like Gal, that's something to be proud of.

However, what Taumalolo produced was incredible and he was clearly above the pack. If mitch222 is right, Gal got in because of the system, but it just goes to show that the system is broken.
Except the broncos didn't have anyone in the top 10, but Gillett got 2nd row of the year even though I thought Cordner was up there??

Except the broncos didn't have anyone in the top 10, but Gillett got 2nd row of the year even though I thought Cordner was up there??

Gillet deserved it he works his arse off and makes heaps of tackles each game and gets a try every now and then.

IMG 3014

[emoji122][emoji122]

@Super Freak

Surely there's been better tries than Feldt's match winner against Penrith in Round 16, right?

Even Feldt has gone onto score better tries than that...

Free money. Thanks Gillo you stud

Last edited:
@Super Freak

Surely there's been better tries than Feldt's match winner against Penrith in Round 16, right?

Even Feldt has gone onto score better tries than that...

Is that the try that got him that award? **** me.. Do they watch NRL?

There were plenty better than that. I'm guessing they chose that try because it won them the game, but surely the Roberts try vs Titans was better than that..

Even Feldt has scored better tries, one of those against the Eels in the second week of the finals.

Grevshmul vs Broncos where Don comes up with a soccer kick back in field to an unmarked player, Greenwood vs Knights and Sharks, Bromwich vs Eels in FW1, Roberts vs Titans where TPJ came up with the pass of the season, Vunivalu's try vs Dragons, Kahu vs Bulldogs.. Those are all some that were better than Feldt's try against the Panthers.

The Melbourne blowjob even carries on in the Dally Ms. Bellamy winning coach of the year is an indictment on the game.

The Melbourne blowjob even carries on in the Dally Ms. Bellamy winning coach of the year is an indictment on the game.

Green deserved coach of the year, if not Arthur.

Both of their sides have had a disrupted season, losing key players to injury and still made the finals. One of them in the Grand Final.

Gillet deserved it he works his arse off and makes heaps of tackles each game and gets a try every now and then.
Was referring to the post that said the top 10 get their position regardless... and I think Cordner was up there.

I think we should've had Gillett and Roberts, but apparently only the storm can have 2 reps in the team of the year.. because NRL

Green deserved coach of the year, if not Arthur.

Both of their sides have had a disrupted season, losing key players to injury and still made the finals. One of them in the Grand Final.
The voting finishes after rd 26 so cows finals series doesn't get taken into account, which means they were a team that scraped into the 8

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Fitzy
  • barker
  • Socnorb
  • Sproj
  • Matheos
  • Waynesaurus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mister Wright
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • the_next
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.