2018 NRL Side

Opacic is average.

Tbf, Melbourne seem to get a fair few average players in their side yet they still are major challengers almost every year. They know to balance out the superstars, you need the reliable workhorses who just do the job. Thats where i see blokes like Opacic and before him players like Stagg. They arent world beaters, but you know you can rely on them.

How about we give the milford fat jokes a rest eh?

They are showing up in multiple threads so you can't just avoid them by not viewing a particular discussion

The jokes are old, inappropriate and offensive

You've had your fun, move on
They're becoming pretty mediocre now as well... cant wait for the off season to be over

They're becoming pretty mediocre now as well... cant wait for the off season to be over
They were intentionally mediocre from the get go. The jokes were rarely ever about Milford being fat but more so mocking those who took a blurry, stretched out picture and claimed Milford looked overweight in it.

They were intentionally mediocre from the get go. The jokes were rarely ever about Milford being fat but more so mocking those who took a blurry, stretched out picture and claimed Milford looked overweight in it.

Thank you

Is Corey Allan any chance of making the side on the wing if Oates shifts to the forwards?

Could form a nice combo with Bird in the centres.

I think Pearson or Isaako would be in line before him. Who knows what can happen though.

Is Corey Allan any chance of making the side on the wing if Oates shifts to the forwards?

Could form a nice combo with Bird in the centres.

Could do worse tbh , isaako is a centre and Pearson is yuck.

The kid has wheels and good under the ball so maybe

Isaako is a fullback and the Broncos have been putting fullbacks on the wing for a while with Kahu, Mead, Eden etc, it's great for us because they are always in good position to defuse stuff. Pearson will be good, he's deceptively fast and is pretty damn big.

Allan is good, needs another preseason to bulk up some more. He's a bit of a stick still.

Isaako is a fullback and the Broncos have been putting fullbacks on the wing for a while with Kahu, Mead, Eden etc, it's great for us because they are always in good position to defuse stuff. Pearson will be good, he's deceptively fast and is pretty damn big.

Allan is good, needs another preseason to bulk up some more. He's a bit of a stick still.

How big is Pearson? because he really doesn't seem that big

How big is Pearson? because he really doesn't seem that big

At a guess i'd say he is about 185 cm, or about 6ft 1 in old fashioned measurements, and i'd say between 90-95 kgs, although he could probably put on a little more weight as he builds up a bit.

At a guess i'd say he is about 185 cm, or about 6ft 1 in old fashioned measurements, and i'd say between 90-95 kgs, although he could probably put on a little more weight as he builds up a bit.

Perfect weight, sharp and nimble with strength. The difference between 90-100KG at this height is pure fat - nothing to do with strength or muscle mass (unless you want him to be a bodybuilder with no flexibility)

Well at least that makes a little more sense, but it's not like that meaning is clear from the posts

John, it's not our fault Milford is fat.

He is welcome to do something about it.

John, it's not our fault Milford is fat.

He is welcome to do something about it.

For goodness sake. Stop calling Milford fat. It's insensitive and racist because all Polynesians are big boned. They were deprived of a big feed back on the islands and now are truly blessed in Australia with the freedom of indulgence.

My god will someone think of the Polynesian children?

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • kiwi2
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • Griffo
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Fozz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
  • Tmac
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.