2018 NRLW Grand Final - Broncos vs Roosters

Brigginshaw's partner is pretty hot.

Brigginshawa and dalykate 180930 gt 99

Are you fucking kidding me? Thurston is gonna commentate?

*Proceeds to show the fucking 2015 GF*

We just won something **** off NRL and let broncos fans have their moment.

Lets hope the men were watching this, and starting feeling a little uncomfortable.

Lets hope the men were watching this, and starting feeling a little uncomfortable.

Well I'm sure they would be sweating over that image Super Freak posted but not for the reasons you would hope.

Last edited:
Attitude......

I hope the girls team go back to the boys team and lecture them on this. You seen it in kick chases, line speed, defence, backing up line breaks, defending after mistakes, big hits and increased intensity after points getting scored on them, powerful sets after scoring points, and more. These are the things that won them that premiership just like every premiership at any level in any competition in rugby league.

You cant win a premiership without talent and a fair bit of luck, but you wont get close until you fix your attitude. We have the first ingredient, we cant control the second one, we just need the 3rd one. These young guys coming through seem to have it, i just hope the players from the henjak/griffin era dont drum it out of them...

The girls should also teach them a thing or two about not adhering to a salary cap where we can buy the 17 best players in the state, but sure.. They're way better. This isn't an insult to the girls, they did well this season and I've enjoyed watching them. But none of them are better in any way relevant to rugby league than their NRL counterpart

The girls should also teach them a thing or two about not adhering to a salary cap where we can buy the 17 best players in the state, but sure.. They're way better. This isn't an insult to the girls, they did well this season and I've enjoyed watching them. But none of them are better in any way relevant to rugby league than their NRL counterpart
Roosters had more rep players then the broncos, so did the warriors....
i agree to an extent though, im not a fan of the salary cap. No reward for off field success or player development. No wonder sydney clubs rely on handouts. There is absolutely no incentive to not do so...

But, this doesnt change the broncos mens bad attitude year after year. It shows in their defence, poor support, kick chases, losing games they should win, their lack of intensity in big games, and many other areas. The new breed cant be judged yet but do seem to be different, lets hope they keep that attitude...

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.