LIVE 2018 NRLW Grand Final - Broncos vs Roosters

Discussion in 'Live Game Chat' started by Foordy, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup NRL Player

Poor.

2. Foordy

Foordy

no argument that Gould is an idiot ... but we deserved all of this penalties, and we also got luck for our opening try.

this game wasn't poorly reffed ...

3. Gaz

Gaz QCup Player

Qld teams won the schoolboys and now the woman’s. Need Reddy reddy Redcliffe to get three out of three

Who got WOTM?

4. mystico

mystico U18 Player

Nati

5. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Captain

bris
    Was great to see the broncos colours turn up to play for a final. Seems like it’s been forever

6. Jedhead

Jedhead QCup Player

that was not the point I was trying to make. How can"penalties conspire against theRoosters" when at that point they had not conceded one? Gould's piss poor excuses are so lame.

Foordy likes this.
  7. DoUjh8XUcAIlD4_.jpg large.jpg

Gaz and Foordy like this.
  8. roo-ted

roo-ted NRL Player

Maybe our girls can teach the boys how to play finals

Gaz likes this.
  9. Brigginshaw's partner is pretty hot.

brigginshawa-and-dalykate-180930_gt_99.jpg

10. cakeGG

cakeGG NRL Player

Are you **** kidding me? Thurston is gonna commentate?

*Proceeds to show the **** 2015 GF*

We just won something **** off NRL and let broncos fans have their moment.

11. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Captain

bris
    Damnnnnn there’s gonna be some serious rug munching tonight

12. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

Lets hope the men were watching this, and starting feeling a little uncomfortable.

KickHaas likes this.
  13. Well I'm sure they would be sweating over that image Super Freak posted but not for the reasons you would hope.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  14. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild NRL Player

Attitude......

I hope the girls team go back to the boys team and lecture them on this. You seen it in kick chases, line speed, defence, backing up line breaks, defending after mistakes, big hits and increased intensity after points getting scored on them, powerful sets after scoring points, and more. These are the things that won them that premiership just like every premiership at any level in any competition in rugby league.

You cant win a premiership without talent and a fair bit of luck, but you wont get close until you fix your attitude. We have the first ingredient, we cant control the second one, we just need the 3rd one. These young guys coming through seem to have it, i just hope the players from the henjak/griffin era dont drum it out of them...

Tom likes this.
  15. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

The girls should also teach them a thing or two about not adhering to a salary cap where we can buy the 17 best players in the state, but sure.. They're way better. This isn't an insult to the girls, they did well this season and I've enjoyed watching them. But none of them are better in any way relevant to rugby league than their NRL counterpart

16. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild NRL Player

Roosters had more rep players then the broncos, so did the warriors....
    i agree to an extent though, im not a fan of the salary cap. No reward for off field success or player development. No wonder sydney clubs rely on handouts. There is absolutely no incentive to not do so...

But, this doesnt change the broncos mens bad attitude year after year. It shows in their defence, poor support, kick chases, losing games they should win, their lack of intensity in big games, and many other areas. The new breed cant be judged yet but do seem to be different, lets hope they keep that attitude...