• Thread starter Lockysillegitimatechild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Keeping up with the whole jumping the gun and living in fairyland after one game mentality that the "what's happening at the broncos" thread was started upon I thought it is glaringly obvious that this ONE game shows that we will obviously win the premiership this year....

Haas is now the greatest prop in nrl history, Milford has the best kicking game in the nrl, Boyd is the most in-form fullback in the game atm, TPJ has surpassed taumololo, Oates is better then sailor and Grothe combined, and so on and so on....

Please note sarcasm:
As if I'd be so stupid and dim witted as to judge where we are as a team off of one or 2 or even 3 performances (ITS A 24 GAME SEASON).

Admin, feel free to delete this thread, just make sure you delete that other bullshit hyperbole one mentioned above while your at it, cheers...

Keeping up with the whole jumping the gun and living in fairyland after one game mentality that the "what's happening at the broncos" thread was started upon I thought it is glaringly obvious that this ONE game shows that we will obviously win the premiership this year....

Haas is now the greatest prop in nrl history, Milford has the best kicking game in the nrl, Boyd is the most in-form fullback in the game atm, TPJ has surpassed taumololo, Oates is better then sailor and Grothe combined, and so on and so on....

Please note sarcasm:
As if I'd be so stupid and dim witted as to judge where we are as a team off of one or 2 or even 3 performances (ITS A 24 GAME SEASON).

Admin, feel free to delete this thread, just make sure you delete that other bullshit hyperbole one mentioned above while your at it, cheers...

Are you okay? You must be very fragile that the bad thread impacted you so much. I feel sad now, I will pay for some counselling for you.

Yeah this thread is garbage. The other thread has plenty of posters getting carried away but their are still legitimate questions to ask about the direction of the club.

And this is coming from someone who has been on the optimistic side of things in almost all cases.

Butt Hurt and locked threads for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • TimWhatley
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.