2019 Broncos Line-up

Anyone watching tonights game would probably disagree.

Friend played awesome and was doing just as much kicking and play making as Cronk and Keary, and was arguably more effective than them when doing so. His kicking game has come in leaps and bounds in the last 2-3 years, McCullough's really hasn't improved at all as far as I can tell (Although he never even tried to kick early in his career, so maybe it has.)

Friend is underrated. He should be the Queensland hooker this year. If he isn't, Kev should be sacked.

He played centre and second row in the 20’s

Upload 2019 3 16 15 6 13

Named halfback in actual first grade

Glenn is versatile, but he never had quality stints at hooker, that's a load of rubbish. He seriously makes McCullough look like a star with his passing and vision.

Last edited:

Didnt you say he played Halves in our under 20's? You had to go back a long way to find him in the halves for Northcoate, he would have been about 13 years old!

And your team list is wrong for the Melbourne game we lost 48-4. Locky didnt play, Hodges didnt play, Neither did Clinton. You are reading way too much into a team list. Glenn was more than likely playing center.

And dont forget, Cronk was more of a utility at Melbourne when he first started. Played a fair bit of hooker iirc.

Last edited:
I know it’s early. But Coach Bennet was never the problem at the Broncos. He never had the cattle to do the job. Now he has the cattle.
Just hurts thinking it, but hell saying it now "Rabbitohs will take out the 2019 title."

Last edited:
I know it’s early. But Coach Bennet was never the problem at the Broncos. He never had the cattle to do the job. Now he has the cattle.
Just hurts thinking it, but hell saying it now "Rabbitohs will take out the 2019 title."

if he never had the cattle ... then thats on him ... 4 years is more than enough time to assemble the team you want

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.