2019 Origin Discussion

The starting 13 more or less picks itself, minus the Hunt/Friend debate. They are not going to drop Kaufusi or Chambers, even if they were bad last time...but those 2 guys were like Meninga or Inglis compared to what Wallace showed us.

I don't think anyone would be picking Welch if it wasn't for the game against the Roosters. He was really good, but he's never shown anything before that. Who knows, maybe he's come of age? But he needs to show it consistently over the next month.

Tonight confirmed Friend is our Hooker if healthy. So much better than Macca.

Brilliant 40/20 out of dummy half, put Crichton over for a try, made some good runs. Rock in defense, vocal leader. Get him in.

Last edited:
Tonight confirmed Friend is our Hooker if healthy. So much better than Macca.

Brilliant 40/20 out of dummy half, put Crichton over for a try, made some good runs. Rock in defense, vocal leader. Get him in.

I have some bad news mate...

Wonder if Payne Haas keeps up his form he'll be considered for the blues this year?

Wonder if Payne Haas keeps up his form he'll be considered for the blues this year?

I doubt it.

TPJ would be more likely if either were to come in to consideration. Personally I can't see either being selected this year though.

654A6937 73C2 4ED7 95B7 99EB3C19167A
Gordon Tallis pick for QLD captain

What do you mean

Meninga picks the Titans as his premiership favourite. Tallis picks Arror as his pick for SOO captain. Both completely ridiculous, yet they expect the public to believe them? They’re ambassadors for the Titans, But their roles in the media are supposed to be impartial.

Meninga picks the Titans as his premiership favourite. Tallis picks Arror as his pick for SOO captain. Both completely ridiculous, yet they expect the public to believe them? They’re ambassadors for the Titans, But their roles in the media are supposed to be impartial.
So true

What the ****..

I just googled Boyd Cordner because I was interested how old he was. I won't spoil it for anyone who doesn't know, because I was legitimately shocked.

Tallis, do you even rugby league?

What the ****..

I just googled Boyd Cordner because I was interested how old he was. I won't spoil it for anyone who doesn't know, because I was legitimately shocked.

He’s like 26 yeah?

I'm sure you didn't google it :P

But yes, he's 26. I was legitimately expecting him to be 30 or 31, not only because he looks old as shit, but he's been around forever.

Nah I knew that one. I was also shocked a couple years back to find he was so young.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.