2019 Women's State of Origin

Is Lenarduzzi signed to a club at the moment?

If not, Broncos should make a play for her. She's been one of QLD's better players.

Is Lenarduzzi signed to a club at the moment?

If not, Broncos should make a play for her. She's been one of QLD's better players.
She is with the broncos, at least she was last year I think

She is with the broncos, at least she was last year I think

She's not in the 2019 signings list. Perhaps she has and they haven't announced it.

QLD's halves had nothing most of that second half, NSW were on fire.

QLD's halves had nothing most of that second half, NSW were on fire.

They didn't have much in the first half either.

5th play was mostly just pass it to Brigginshaw. Not much variety or playing both sides. What NSW did in that second half is exactly what QLD should have been doing.

NSW far too good in the second half. Queensland could have given them a better contest if Brigginshaw and Baker were fit, but difficult to knock their performance on both sides of the football.

I think it really showed that you have to play footy to win games. You can’t expect to win by playing conservative footy and strangling the opposition. We didn’t get the balance right and had to open up in the second half. Lenarduzzi was excellent. Sign her straight up please.

If Brigginshaw was fit, I don't think it would have been as big an issue. She was struggling to keep pace with the game, as was Baker, and they had to do all their set-plays in slow motion to compensate.

Both are much better players than they showed and it really annoyed me that the commentary team really said nothing about them staying on the field. Instead Gus was wrapping the NSW defence when Queensland looked like they were playing in quick sand.

Guess it's a testament to the women that I get riled up over bias commentary in a game where I hardly know any of the players.

Sorry, I know NSW were the better side but **** me they get a try from a forward pass and we get called back and get called forward later from an obvious backwards pass when attacking inside 20.
Qld just seem to be on the wrong side of these calls consistently .

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Wild Horse
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • cento
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.