2020 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

BroncsFan

NRL Player
I'm a badge whore so I would hate for Kia to sponsor us.

Also I'm worried they'll splash a big white box across our jersey to incorporate the logo...
Looking at the dogs current jersey the Kia logo is red text with a white background, but as I mentioned in an earlier post they have been using the inverse of that on billboards at the ashes.

I can't see why we couldn't go back to a white away jersey with their current red/white logo, but have the inverse for the home jersey with predominantly maroon colouring.

Anyone with some photoshopping expertise able to pull together a concept 👍👍👍

Allo

NRL Captain
Give me a Kia Stinger and I'll be sweet with it.
We discussed in another thread about this, and now I see them everywhere... and I gotta say I don’t hate them.

I think it’s the logo that the biggest turnoff

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
We discussed in another thread about this, and now I see them everywhere... and I gotta say I don’t hate them.

I think it’s the logo that the biggest turnoff
Yeah absolutely. It's hard to overcome that brand. But they do make quality vehicles now days.

Still... Kia.

Ponga01

QCup Player
Looking at the dogs current jersey the Kia logo is red text with a white background, but as I mentioned in an earlier post they have been using the inverse of that on billboards at the ashes.

I can't see why we couldn't go back to a white away jersey with their current red/white logo, but have the inverse for the home jersey with predominantly maroon colouring.

Anyone with some photoshopping expertise able to pull together a concept 👍👍👍
Here is a two minute one I did on my tablet of last years away jersey which was white and we might choose to go back to one in the near future.
I am not very good at photoshop so maybe one of the tech heads could do a more detailed job but this still gives you a decent idea of what it would look like. Don’t know about the home jersey though...

Last edited:

porouian

QCup Player
I was just flicking around channels at half-time during the footy, and happened on a pommy T20 match in which one of the teams (Surrey) had Kia as their sponsor, and it was black on a pale greeny-blue which seemed to fit the colour scheme quite nicely. I dunno, maybe they're just a bit more flexible with colours than we think:

Last edited:

Caniffe

NRL Player
Kia as sponsor would be as disappointing as when they announced Nike was leaving as jersey sponsor

Dazza 92

QCup Player
Kia as sponsor would be as disappointing as when they announced Nike was leaving as jersey sponsor
reckon it could be a record for shirt sponsorship in the NRL though...that's great exposure in the QLD market for mind....gotta be worth a fair amount to them...
- Merged

....maybe look at TP endorsements outside the cap for Fifita; they can make ads where the latest model gets smashed to bits by one of Fifitas fends....id watch that ad...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter