2020 Round 1 Line up

Wow a one letter response, more then I could ever have asked for. Well at least you strung three of them together to make your name.

Probably one letter more than you deserved to be fair..

Lodge & Fifita being our worst players? Ya havin' a laugh m8?

Would people be opposed to Boyd starting on one wing with Isaako at fullback? I could see a scenario where they line up this way on defensive sets to take advantage of Isaako’s better lateral movement and then switch when in attack for Boyd’s better passing abilities on the sweep play. I’m sure similar has been done in years gone by at other clubs like how Minichiello was used at the back end of his career

Would people be opposed to Boyd starting on one wing with Isaako at fullback? I could see a scenario where they line up this way on defensive sets to take advantage of Isaako’s better lateral movement and then switch when in attack for Boyd’s better passing abilities on the sweep play. I’m sure similar has been done in years gone by at other clubs like how Minichiello was used at the back end of his career

I'm opposed to having him anywhere in the 17. He simply does not fit picking on form and potential.

Probably one letter more than you deserved to be fair..

Lodge & Fifita being our worst players? Ya havin' a laugh m8?
I would be happy with the one less. Like I wrote before. Why must I be having a laugh? Just because I don't agree with all the Gurus on here. People can have their own opinions. Well so have told. The only joke was harmless little zinger to Tom. K

For the first 10 games and then he can be on his way, then maybe in the finals if he's going good in cup and our youngster's are struggling by then. His experience and talk could help isaako make the transition easier.

I would be happy with the one less. Like I wrote before. Why must I be having a laugh? Just because I don't agree with all the Gurus on here. People can have their own opinions. Well so have told. The only joke was harmless little zinger to Tom. K

There is only one guru on here, and I'm it, so there aren't multiple gurus as you suggest.

This you Wolfe?
giphy.gif

I thinki the OP has it spot on. I like the idea of Macca of the bench, he adds versatility.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.