OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Also, did anyone see Titmus' coach's reaction to her winning? Think Chris Farley from Saturday Night Live. Highlight of the games.

That take guts, to let her go and back yourself to run her down.

Yeah I was getting worried there. Ledecky was getting a good lead and I thought that was it. Then Titmus put on the afterburners and smashed it.

Fucking excellent swim. Reminded me of Ian Thorpe in the 1998 World Championship. Hackett had over a body length lead, I think even two body lengths and in the last 100m Thorpe just fucking went for it and won it.

Yeah I was getting worried there. Ledecky was getting a good lead and I thought that was it. Then Titmus put on the afterburners and smashed it.

Fucking excellent swim. Reminded me of Ian Thorpe in the 1998 World Championship. Hackett had over a body length lead, I think even two body lengths and in the last 100m Thorpe just fucking went for it and won it.

This is the swim I'm talking about.

Hackett had a great lead in the final 100 but Thorpe flew home and snatched the win.

with great power comes great responsibility GIF
My 9yo son is home sick and swears blind he can see the lady swimmers boobs through their togs 🙄🙄🙄

Millman 2-1 down in the tie-break.

He needs to win this or it’s game over.

Now leads 3-2.

Come on Millman.

reckon a blow up floatie would go alright down this kayak course,

Well done Millman.

He wins the tie-break to remain in the match.

He’s putting up a good fight here. The final set coming up.

COME ON MILLMAN!

Not a great start to this last set.

Down 2-0.

Millman out.

Unfortunately, his inability to keep the ball in cost him. He started improving as the set went on but it was too little too late. Still showed a bit of fight coming back from 5-1 down to make it 5-3. Based on the Spanish players reaction when he won, I think Millman was starting to really frustrate him. If he had won another game, I think it would have been very interesting.

Not much doing for Aussies at present, what is Australia next a chance in?

Active Now

• porouian
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Ondi
  • Sproj
  • TimWhatley
  • mitch222
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Lostboy
  • Harry Sack
  • whykickamoocow
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.