OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

Matt Denny can't throw over 65 in the Discus final.

Currently 5th and can't see him getting a medal.

Damn.

Matt Denny was .05 off winning the bronze. 5cm's.

Great effort by Denny.

Browning has been the big shining light in sprinting for a few years now, he isn't short on confidence.

Jamaica 1-3 in the women's 100m, call the 4x100 off already. That intro in the stadium for it was cool!

Great effort by Denny.

Browning has been the big shining light in sprinting for a few years now, he isn't short on confidence.

Jamaica 1-3 in the women's 100m, call the 4x100 off already. That intro in the stadium for it was cool!
id say theres a fair chance browning could find himself in that final

Watching the replay and Yohan Blake looks over like he's thinking, "Who the **** is this guy? I'm being beaten by a white guy".

Anyone catch the freestyle bmx? That shit is wild. How does anyone even learn those tricks let alone get into such a sport.

The men’s park final in the BMX on at 12:20 today.

Logan Martin has competed in a lot of tournaments in his career and is consistently in the top 3. He won the 2019 X Games and has come 1st in quite a few other events.

I think he’s a very good chance for gold so hopefully he nails it today. He has it in him. He’s pretty good with a bike.

Emma McKeon and Cate Campbell competing for medals in the women’s 50m freestyle final.

I hope to see Cate Campbell win gold. She’s been through a lot over the years and that would be a great result for her. I’m expecting Emma McKeon to be faster, though.

Hopefully both of them come away with a medal.

That starts at 11:37.

Then there’s the women’s and men’s 4x 100 medley relay finals.

I can see the women getting a medal. Hopefully it’s gold but they have some tough competition. The men I can’t see getting a medal.

That starts at 12:15.

Diehm for Australia currently coming 2nd in the women’s BMX park final.

She’ll have one more run to claim gold.

Still 2nd.

Hannah Roberts for USA coming up though. She’s good.

She’s going to coming 3rd after this run.

She needs to go all out in her final run.

She’s going to coming 3rd after this run.

She needs to go all out in her final run.

Yep she went safe and she’s injured, time to throw it all out there, nothing to lose as she already has a good score.

Yep Hannah Roberts jumps to 1st with a huge 96.10.

Natalya Diehm currently in 3rd.

Unlucky for Cate, but she’s never really been a fast starter.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.