OLYMPICS 2020 Tokyo Olympics

No no no, he lead it out, so silly. He would have won if he ran his best time comfortably.

Finished fourth.

Tamsyn is quite insightful.
no one else wanted to take the lead so he took it for better or worse (worse)
4th is pretty good, hopefully Paris isn’t too much to ask for him.

The attitude on Channel 7 shows what’s wrong with athletics in this country.

He fucked up. He didn’t do everything right. He used up too much energy while the others were happy to sit back until the final 200.

The attitude on Channel 7 shows what’s wrong with athletics in this country.

He fucked up. He didn’t do everything right. He used up too much energy while the others were happy to sit back until the final 200.

He got fourth in an Olympic 800m final, that IS an achievement. You need to improve over time and Australia will but this kind of result IS good for where athletics currently is. Athletics will build now toward 2032.

Great result and yes, he did stuff it up but he made it to the final, took a risk and it didn't pay off, no shame in that whatsoever.

Now over to Moloney for the 400m.

He's a legit shot at gold now. He is in second spot after five events and coming home strong.

He's a legit shot at gold now. He is in second spot after five events and coming home strong.

His second day is his weakest, especially the 1500m.

I don't see him holding his spot tomorrow. I think if he's going to get a medal, the best he can hope for is bronze.

His second day is his weakest, especially the 1500m.

I don't see him holding his spot tomorrow. I think if he's going to get a medal, the best he can hope for is bronze.

He's been setting PBs in just about everything, he has put himself in a good position and he will either crash and burn or keep going with it. Either way, for someone so young, his future is bright.

Man this is depressing watching on the track, Aussies are all just no chance at all, like bottom quarter of each field.

It's very hard to watch, gave up on getting a feature medal basically the 2nd night of track

They are just happy to run a pb and make the semis, which is nice and all.. but me personally, I would want to be winning a medal at the very least and anything less would be a let down

Just saw the young girl Mackenzie in the climbing. Poor thing was really upset after slipping off, she was doing well up til then

Watching that made every single bone, muscle and ligament ache. (Rock) climbing was the worst thing high school PE ever tried to force on me

Alright big day of events coming up, could potentially be the last big day if results aren’t great.

- Men’s hockey gold medal game against Belgium
- Women’s beach volleyball Semi
- Some good chances in the canoe/kayak, one potential gold
- The walkers step out and they are always a chance at a medal
- Moloney in day two of the decathlon, he currently sits second
- The modern pentathlon, surprise gold here 5 years ago, could lightning strike twice?
- A number of other big events throughout the day with some outside chances

- The big one - The (not) Dream Team v The Boomers - Thus will be an epic - 2.40pm - let’s do this!

Alright big day of events coming up, could potentially be the last big day if results aren’t great.

- Men’s hockey gold medal game against Belgium
- Women’s beach volleyball Semi
- Some good chances in the canoe/kayak, one potential gold
- The walkers step out and they are always a chance at a medal
- Moloney in day two of the decathlon, he currently sits second
- The modern pentathlon, surprise gold here 5 years ago, could lightning strike twice?
- A number of other big events throughout the day with some outside chances

- The big one - The (not) Dream Team v The Boomers - Thus will be an epic - 2.40pm - let’s do this!
The cream team maybe?

Moloney finishes well in the 110m hurdles, unfortunately he was beaten by Warner who is in first but sprinting is definitely Warner's strength. So if Moloney can keep pushing PBs in the other events, who knows. Whatever happens, I've seen enough from this kid to know he is going to be an absolute gun in 3 years.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • Ondi
  • marw
  • Astro
  • GCBRONCO
  • BRC088
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • john1420
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • davidp
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.