2021 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

If those bands were thicker and went to the bottom of the shirt I think it would look much better but right now, it just looks like a cheap imitation of last year’s monstrosity that has been an eyesore for two years.

Last edited:
Rat shit.

just go back to 15’s heritage jersey and make it permanent.

That’s the thing. They (Kevvie mainly I suppose) are preaching a disconnect to fans and fixing that. Well this would have been a simple way to address that - fans seem to have hated the last two year’s jersey and loved the 2015 heritage jersey, so what do they do? They copy and adapt the jersey fans hate and make it something almost as bad. The stupidity continues.

Last edited:
Quote taken from 2021 Jersey Forum on Leagueunlimited.com

Lapel jersey will be the 2021 jersey.

Stripes are much thinner which are sort of the 2020 away jersey style and are low on the kit. Kia stays the same and is a bit bigger. White collar with maroon bib. Asics retain the sternum sponsor. Sleeve design retains the 2020 style with only one stripe instead of two. Sponsors remain the same.

Stripes also continue onto the shorts.

Away jersey is white with maroon stripes and a yellow block at the bottom. The maroon stripes are disfigured and make a sort of V shape like that rumored dragons kit. Maroon sidepanels and white collar with maroon bib. Yellow sleeves.

The away one sounds like a fun time lol

Quote taken from 2021 Jersey Forum on Leagueunlimited.com

Lapel jersey will be the 2021 jersey.

Stripes are much thinner which are sort of the 2020 away jersey style and are low on the kit. Kia stays the same and is a bit bigger. White collar with maroon bib. Asics retain the sternum sponsor. Sleeve design retains the 2020 style with only one stripe instead of two. Sponsors remain the same.

Stripes also continue onto the shorts.

Away jersey is white with maroon stripes and a yellow block at the bottom. The maroon stripes are disfigured and make a sort of V shape like that rumored dragons kit. Maroon sidepanels and white collar with maroon bib. Yellow sleeves.

The away one sounds like a fun time lol

I also hate white jerseys.

I quite liked the jersey we used a bit in the backend of this season, why has that been discarded?

ASICS Oceania managing director Mark Brunton says:

“The Brisbane Broncos have a great reputation of being a dominant force in the league and we’re looking forward to proving both the NRL and NRLW teams with sportswear that will meet their high-performance requirements,” Brunton said.

Payne Haas says:

“The new ASICS kit feels great and looks awesome,” Haas said.

“It’s lightweight, extremely breathable and really embraces our club’s spirit by giving a nod to vintage Broncos uniforms.”

Why can’t this one be our permanent jerseys... ignore the sponsors obviously
d94c014e8016b924be96f41496285125.jpg

A few hours in and it’s growing on me. I don’t like it but it’s an improvement. It just seems lazy. You see blokes on Twitter making far better jerseys than companies that are paid to do it and expectations are high, but it always seems to be a let down with this club lately. There’s so many obvious answers and we always do the opposite.

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • Pablo
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Hurrijo
  • NSW stables
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.