OFFICIAL 2021 Paul Morgan Medal

Runners up:

2nd: Turpin
3rd: Nui
4th: Farnworth
5th: Lodge

Not gonna lie i was pretty impressed with the stream of the awards night, full captions, good sound and quality vission.

I wonder who it was that instigated this? And if it will flow through to half decent coverage of our pre season trials?

Definitely a sign that in general the organisation has turned a corner.

Not gonna lie i was pretty impressed with the stream of the awards night, full captions, good sound and quality vission.

I wonder who it was that instigated this? And if it will flow through to half decent coverage of our pre season trials?

Definitely a sign that in general the organisation has turned a corner.

Probably in line with the upgrade by outsourcing our socials

Noticeable uptick in quality once DD arrived

just saw the replay of the livestream

Alfie can’t not be a loose unit when there’s beers around 😂

Turps looking like he might be taking pointers too, only being able to have liquids makes it easy

Haas is already in range of Alfie's records for both most player of the year awards and most in a row.

Alfie has won a total of 5 player of the year awards, including 4 in a row between 1993-1996

Great night, my two favourite awards- Kath Bennett being made a life member and Louise Lanigan- terrific rewards.

As well as Hetherington, what a great story. I have been arguing for two years he's not a hooker and won't ever be and this year screamed he was the best Bronco in the ISC. Great debut year. I still think the Broncos should have grabbed Zac too but that's too late now.

Great night, my two favourite awards- Kath Bennett being made a life member and Louise Lanigan- terrific rewards.

As well as Hetherington, what a great story. I have been arguing for two years he's not a hooker and won't ever be and this year screamed he was the best Bronco in the ISC. Great debut year. I still think the Broncos should have grabbed Zac too but that's too late now.
To be fair, at the time most people were only ever arguing that he'd be a better Bench Hooker than Isaako or playing Paix to a standstill for 80 minutes.

Well deserved by Hetherington. He transitioned to first grade so comfortably that I actually forgot he was a rookie when I was thinking about awards - which is why I said Cobbo. Kobe is absolutely the right the call.

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • teampjta
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.