2021 Trial #1 - Broncos vs Wynnum Manly [LIVE STREAM]

I feel like you’ve missed the point. I’ll say it again, if it was a once off, fine it happens. But this has happened year in and year out.

You also mentioned other clubs didn’t bother and this is true. Some clubs however even had them on Kayo, the same channel that just ran ‘Broncos week’ funnily enough.

Look at Tripp going off his nut for the Storm and going on about the non-compete clauses in Donut’s and Bellyache’s contracts. It’s ridiculous but that is totally not the point, the point is they were smart and got the little details right, whether it would hold up in court or not.

We couldn’t even get a performance clause inserted into an already ridiculous contract. We hand out players on loan and spruik them as being released and then get them back busted. Who else does that?

We hand out player options to guys on a whim and inflate contracts to others simply cos. We let go off rep players and replace them with numpties and somehow still have little salary cap left. We let our elite kids become available when they should already be locked up. Do you see the best clubs doing this and if they do is it regularly the case?

Do you see other clubs failing to stream trials like they say they will years in a row? How can the club on its own website not even have the right details on its squad?? How can it not be updated regularly?

In a year of Covid where good people were let go, how did the IT guy/team remain? How can he/she not do a better job than a high school student could?

The point, to be clear is, it is just another stuff up in a long line of stuff ups. There is clearly no plan to work to. Professional organisations should have a process map to follow and if something doesn’t work, fix the timings of when to do it next year to make sure the same problem doesn’t happen again and again. Yet here we are.
My point is that I don't think a minor inconvenience needs to be linked to everything else. Especially when they were merely sharing a service that the QRL provided.

But clearly having to watch a trial via the facebook video player is worth another meltdown so have at it.

My point is that I don't think a minor inconvenience needs to be linked to everything else. Especially when they were merely sharing a service that the QRL provided.

But clearly having to watch a trial via the facebook video player is worth another meltdown so have at it.

Let’s just agree to disagree.

What if you don’t?
Then you lack common sense.

If you were a hardcore fan who loves the Broncos enough to watch their reserves play their feeder club and the stream wasn't working, why would you not check in on their facebook or twitter to see what the matter was?

Then you lack common sense.

If you were a hardcore fan who loves the Broncos enough to watch their reserves play their feeder club and the stream wasn't working, why would you not check in on their facebook or twitter to see what the matter was?
Because you don’t use Facebook or twitter maybe? Not hardcore anymore anyway, far more neutral than I have been in past years. But sure it’s my fault the club is a shitstain of it’s former self 👿

If I advertised a lawn mower in the trading post and when ***** rang up I told them I didn’t actually own one do you think they’d be happy or angry?

Because you don’t use Facebook or twitter maybe? Not hardcore anymore anyway, far more neutral than I have been in past years. But sure it’s my fault the club is a shitstain of it’s former self 👿

If I advertised a lawn mower in the trading post and when ***** rang up I told them I didn’t actually own one do you think they’d be happy or angry?
But if you were dedicated enough to watch their reserve grade players play a trial, you would naturally want to check their socials to see if they've posted any updates to see what was going on. It would have taken all of a few seconds.

But if you were dedicated enough to watch their reserve grade players play a trial, you would naturally want to check their socials to see if they've posted any updates to see what was going on. It would have taken all of a few seconds.
I was dedicated enough to watch. The club didn’t provide the service they had advertised. And no it didn’t occur naturally to me as I don’t use those platforms. One by one the club is dragging fans away.

I was dedicated enough to watch. The club didn’t provide the service they had advertised. And no it didn’t occur naturally to me as I don’t use those platforms. One by one the club is dragging fans away.
That's their primary mode of communication, if you were too stubborn to check in (you don't need an account) that's on you.

Haha your the dunce that couldn’t check socials or even on here where it was posted immediately but you want to have a go at others?
I know it was posted immediately On here. It still doesn’t change the fact the club advertised a service they yet again couldn’t provide. Dunce.

Yeah, who’s the idiot who thought the Broncos stream would actually work? What a dummy, having faith in this once proud club to get something so simple right.

Yeah, who’s the idiot who thought the Broncos stream would actually work? What a dummy, having faith in this once proud club to get something so simple right.
Tbf this “once proud club” has never got this particularly right. In fact I was impressed by how the quality of this broadcast was compared to other years and team’s efforts.

the whole NRL in general treat the trials as an afterthought

Someone's still doing AV for the club:

Good to see a lot of the squad there watching it.

Most of them mingling with the crowds so does that mean the bubble has been lessened this year??

Good to see a lot of the squad there watching it.

Most of them mingling with the crowds so does that mean the bubble has been lessened this year??
No idea, but there shouldn't need to be any bubble right now. The entire country is in a bubble.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Cavalo
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.