2021 Trial #2 - Broncos vs Cowboys [LIVE STREAM]

No cohesion in attack or defence. Get your act together Kevin or Super League for you at best.

Last edited:
Are our second half capitulations mental, physical, or both?

Are our second half capitulations mental, physical, or both?
i guess if we couild figure that out kevie would fix it.

my guess is a mental most of these guys look pretty fit to be fair.

they seem to lack the mental toughness to get into the fight once a team puts them under pressure.

if you dont have that 10% effort in you. your going to get beaten most weeks

Last edited:
Every team does against us, and we make it easy for them to do it. When a ref is letting them slow us down we never even test the waters on doing it back to them.
We do. That’s why we are the most penalised team in the competition the last 3 years

We do. That’s why we are the most penalised team in the competition the last 3 years
I disagree. We are the most penalised due to shit discipline.

I agree we seem to be nitpicked on more, but not once in that 2nd half did we try slow the ruck to stop Cows momentum. Not once.

It all comes back to the fact that we have 0 line speed. We don’t get off our line, we have shit first contact, we can’t wrestle and then we try to slow the play the ball down after we’ve lost every other contest in the ruck. It’s fucking junior league shit that we can’t do

Last edited:
Can any of these broncos forwards draw and pass ? Still this one up shit still way too much tonight . Just a trial but very disappointing predictable same old shit .

Like I was saying, they killed us around the ruck. Totally dominated us. They were fast and aggressive in attack and defense. It was only a matter of time they would tire us out and come back and win.

Looks like the same old shit as last year unfortunately. Really pathetic performance as usual by these clowns.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • bazza
  • Bish
  • Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.