FOOTBALL 2022 FIFA World Cup

The amount of hesitation from strikers in this comp has been frustrating to watch.

If you're in or just outside the box and you've got a clean shot, take it. Players try to get too clever trying to catch out the GK and it backfires on them.

**** what a shot from Orsic.

Nice goal. Just curls it towards the far post and it goes in off the post.

That was an entertaining first half.

It's been a good game so far. I don't think a 1 goal advantage is going to be enough for Croatia. Morocco are getting chances and really it should be 2-2, but their execution just hasn't been quite good enough.

This ref needs to start booking Morocco players.

They absolutely swarm him and get in his face when they feel the ref has made a bad decision. They just hound the **** out of him.

The ref needs to start drawing a line.

There's contact but that's not a penalty.

But again Morocco players hound the **** out of the ref..

And Croatia have finished third.

That goal from Orsic deserved to be the winning goal. That was a beauty. Morocco had their chances to equalize and take it into extra time, but their execution wasn't good enough. Nesyri had a golden chance around the 80 minute mark after getting 1-on-1 with the GK, but his shot just wasn't good enough.

They put up a good fight but Croatia proving too good in the end.

Not a bad WC from Croatia after being runners-up in 2018.

Just reading social media, Piers Morgan has been winding a few up

Dunno how people can't see he does it for the giggles, as if he would care either way whether it's Ronaldo or Messi, France or Argentina

Argentina so far doing a pretty good job if keep Mbappe out of the game.

That was a very nice counter-attack.

Looks like Messi is finally going to win a WC.

Jeez if Mac Allister didn't have that slight hesitation there, he would have got to the ball first and that could have very easily been 3-0.

France are just out of it.

They have left their worst performance for last.

Penalty for France.

I'm not sure about that one...

After the replay, I guess that's fair enough.

I don't really see France getting that second goal.

Left it too late.

Active Now

• cento
  • Skathen
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.