FOOTBALL 2022 FIFA World Cup

This is the image i saw @Sproj

Again, could be the angle it's viewed from but seeing as the ball is a sphere the bottom of the ball doesn't have to be touching the line to be in play, as long as some part is at least level with it it's fine. There is no gap between line and ball on that one. They just need to show their angle really to show how they came to the decisionView attachment 20406

Fair enough and it isn't as clear cut as I thought when I saw it from the side on angle.

Not sure if the rules are the same for Fifa as they are say in the Premier league. If that ball was checked to see it was over the line for a goal with the goaline technology then unless there is a gap from the overhead view its no goal. The whole ball, not just the base of it has to be clear over the line

Fair enough and it isn't as clear cut as I thought when I saw it from the side on angle.

Here's the image from the sensors in the ball.

Bee's dick in it.

If I’m reading the draw correctly, Spain seems to have avoided being on Brazil’s side of the draw, but they are on France’s side.

Brazil vs France final. 1998 rematch.

South Korea have to beat Portugal tonight and hope that Uruguay beats Ghana but not by so much that they overtake them on GD.

South Korea are on -1 and Uruguay are on -2

They can make it if Uruguay and Ghana draw but they have to win by 2 goals to do so.

Cameroon in the exact same position as South Korea. They have to beat Brazil by 2 goals and hope for a draw between Serbia or Switzerland or beat Brazil by 1 and hope that Serbia doesn’t beat Switzerland by any more than 1 goal.

Serbia vs Switzerland will be an interesting game, last time they played in the world cup both of Switzerland's Goal scorers(Xhaka and Shaiqri) who are ethic Kosovo Albanians and did a 2 headed Eagle hand gesture which created a mini diplomatic crisis in the Balkans.

Portugal not risking players that have yellow cards, one of them being Bruno Fernandes.

5 minutes in and Horta has scored for Portugal.

You would have to say Korea are gone now.

Ghana got a penalty in the other match and Ayew's attempt was really weak. Rochet was able to save it rather easily as a result.

Even if it went through the keepers hands, it looked like it was going to hit the post.

Piss poor penalty.

Nice defending from Salisu.

Stopped a certain goal for Uruguay. Keeper was beat, ball chipped over him and it was going in.

Younggwon equalizes for Korea.

Arrascaeta with two quick goals for Uruguay and they're leading 2-0.

All Korea need to do is win by 1 goal and hope Uruguay don't win by more than 2 goals.

As long as Argentina win the game, as far as I'm concerned will be against opposition no better than Denmark, that's a win.
Just wanted correct what I said.

Completely wrong way I was looking at this, for some reason I was focusing on who would be second which doesn't matter because we didn't top our group.

On another matter, World cups are definitely a way for player to post a good resume to join better teams, I think Soutter is almost a certainty going to be picked up by a prem team in Jan or atleast in June(even though Stokes asking price is stupid high at 30+ million pounds but he has English homegrown status which makes him very valuable), but I think Players like Baccus should be able to get a better team than St Mirren.

Ange would know of Baccus quality on the wing being in the Scottish prem but Celtic is strong in that area so his best bet is likely a strong team in the Championship at this point or a team in the Bundesliga or Ligue 1.

Australia desperately needs players(especially younger ones) to be playing in better teams in better leagues.

Son is such a ball hog.

Ronaldo doesn't look happy he's being subbed.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  • Footy Fanatic
  • kman
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Porthoz
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • leon.bott
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.