FOOTBALL 2022 FIFA World Cup

Costa Rica equalize!

Germany in all sorts of trouble.

If I'm correct, Germany now have to score two goals and hope Spain either score again to draw.

COSTA RICA TAKE THE LEAD!

If Costa Rica win, Spain are out unless they win.

Damn.

Germany equalize.

What a save from Navas.

Save of the tournament.

Germany take the lead.

Looking at the table again, if Spain draw, Germany will go through.

If teams are equal on points and points differential, it goes by total goals scored and Germany having to score 3 to win, it would put them ahead on goals scored.

Earlier they needed to win by 2, now they only need to win by 1.

What a save from Gonda.

Would have been nice to see both Germany and Spain knocked out in the final round of the group stage.

Japan have put everyone back.

Everyone is a defender now. They just need to hold on for 4 more minutes.

Not sure why Spain would want to draw this.

Surely taking on Morocco is better for them than taking on Croatia.

Japan hold on!

Germany gooooone! For the second consecutive time, they have failed to advance beyond the group stage. That's the first time in their history they have done that.

Just saw that second Japanese goal, wow isn't technology there so you get those ones right? That ball was clearly out.

There is an angle out there that shows the ball is very slightly on the line and it's a fair goal in the end. I'll try to find it when I get a spare moment.

VAR Official: "Yeah nah that's in."

Vlcsnap 2022 12 02 08h05m54s094

VAR Official:

Germany out.

Belgium out.

I'm telling you guys, the World Cup is a different beast, don't write us off against the Argies!

Good clip here showing how those camera angles can be very deceptive

This is the image i saw @Sproj

Again, could be the angle it's viewed from but seeing as the ball is a sphere the bottom of the ball doesn't have to be touching the line to be in play, as long as some part is at least level with it it's fine. There is no gap between line and ball on that one. They just need to show their angle really to show how they came to the decision
Fi68YDoXkAA7htX

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.