FOOTBALL 2022 FIFA World Cup

We're pretty much doing all we can, and doing it well.

For all their possession, Argentina haven't fashioned many chances. It took a little bit of brilliance from Messi to break the deadlock.

Just stay in it and hope the Argies start to get the heeby jeebies.

Very very poor from Ryan there

Embarrassing when the keeper gets dispossessed

Embarrassing when the keeper gets dispossessed

He's pushed his luck a few times this tournament, his luck finally run out.

Oh well. We played well. That 2nd goal for Argentina sucked though.

Great tournament from our boys. pushed Argentina all the way.

our best ever performance at the World Cup, with arguably our worst ever team

but man, Argentina are experts in the art of diving.

Great tournament from our boys. pushed Argentina all the way.

our best ever performance at the World Cip, with arguably our worst ever team

but man, Argentina are experts in the art of diving.
I am going to hate Argentina now as much as I hate Italy (still haven't forgotten)

They kept it respectable, and kept Argentina on their toes.

Can't ask for much more than that. Hopefully us making the knockout stage is what pushes the sport further in this country and we can start building on this instead of going backwards like the last time.

Netherlands vs Argentina QF.

That's an exciting match-up. Last time these two teams played, they met in the 2014 Semi Final and Netherlands lost on penalties. After tonight, I fancy their chances of beating Argentina. LET'S GO NETHERLANDS!

France have reportedly demanded that FIFA step in and change the result of their 1 - 0 loss to Tunisa to a
1 - 1 draw.

France had a late equaliser overturned by the VAR for off side. France don't claim that the VAR decision was wrong, but rather that Tunisa had already kicked off, so the ref wasn't permitted to go to the VAR

France have reportedly demanded that FIFA step in and change the result of their 1 - 0 loss to Tunisa to a
1 - 1 draw.

France had a late equaliser overturned by the VAR for off side. France don't claim that the VAR decision was wrong, but rather that Tunisa had already kicked off, so the ref wasn't permitted to go to the VAR

So it should.

Play was restarted. The ref is not allowed to make a review after play has restarted so the goal should have stood.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but probably one of if not the greatest world cup player of all time, and one of the greatest players in history, Pele, reportedly moved to palliative care. People throw the word Legend around way to frivolously in my opinion, but Pele is one of the few who actually warrant the title. So sad if he cant pull through this.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.