POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game 3] QLD vs NSW

**** sake... still filthy we've lost two to injury inside 10mins... those injuries could decide the game.

Billy needs to be better with his interchange... Has Arrow been out there yet??
Arrow went out very late in the half. I think.

**** sake... still filthy we've lost two to injury inside 10mins... those injuries could decide the game.

Billy needs to be better with his interchange... Has Arrow been out there yet??

I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Gilbert gets a sudden HIA at some point.

Queensland are doing good all things considered with the HIA outs.
Can they keep it up is the question.

We're really struggling to get into NSW's half let alone their 20 to put some pressure on them.

Fatigue is going to be our enemy again sadly.
yeah not to be negative but its hard to see how nsw dont roll over the top of us and put a score in this second half.

They look far far better then we do and now we have more injuries.

Qld have to play a flawless half and nsw will need to choke for them to lose from here imo

Papalii needs to be capable of more minutes, was completely gassed at 17 mins in, honestly think Flegler would be a much better option for his role.
Ridiculous statement. Sure flegler is exactly what we need, has played origin well in his one game, and is tremendous form but... well, he isn't wearing a cowboys or storm jersey sooooo.....

Papalii needs to be capable of more minutes, was completely gassed at 17 mins in, honestly think Flegler would be a much better option for his role.
Canberra fans were moaning why slater wasn't playing him for longer.. umm because his defence goes loose after about 20 mins.

Certainly agree with Fleg getting on....I think Papa has been as good as he can be. Great effort from the big guy.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • rnabokov
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.