POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game 3] QLD vs NSW

So it's between Carrigan and Ponga for player of the series?
Carrigan would have to go close... would've got points in all 3 games I reckon.

Ponga was awesome though.

Would love to see Patty get it... he was our best forward by a mile and basically played 80mins tonight in the middle.

We needed the likes of Hunt, Ponga, DCE and Grant to step up to get us the win. They did that.

I wonder if Hunt's performances this series is making the selectors think twice about DCE at halfback.
id have hunt 7 all day. although i made it to secret i dont rate dce at all. im sure hes a good captain but i just really dont rate him as a 7 for years now.

Any way what a win. I'm so glad it was hunt out of all players on field who won the game.
That will go a little way of getting rid of some demons from 2015 for him. so happy for him

Carrigan would have to go close... would've got points in all 3 games I reckon.

Ponga was awesome though.

Would love to see Patty get it... he was our best forward by a mile and basically played 80mins tonight in the middle.
How good would it be to see a bronco get player of the series in front of a Suncorp crowd... they would go nuts

If ponga played like that every game he would easily best the best player in the comp. He was immense, beat the man every time. Was so threatening!

How good was it to have a proper biff though boys!!!! Bring back the biff! Brings a bit of feeling to the game

So it's between Carrigan and Ponga for player of the series?
Edit: sorry, I thought this said man of the match. Player of the series is definitely Patty.

Patty was great but it’s not even close. That Ponga performance was one of the best origin games I can remember.

299 run metres
75 pcm
18 fucking tackle breaks
3 line breaks
4 offloads
1 try
0 missed tackles

If ponga played like that every game he would easily best the best player in the comp. He was immense, beat the man every time. Was so threatening!

How good was it to have a proper biff though boys!!!! Bring back the biff! Brings a bit of feeling to the game

Ever since his conversation with Bennett, Ponga has been really good.

Seems like Bennett hit home with him.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Tmac
  • Stix
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • mrtij
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dexter
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.